LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    No, because he thought he was part of a drill.

A drill was being run at the time, as is often the case e.g. the 7/7 London bombings and 9/11.
    and that on 9 leben we were running a drill about hijacked airliners.

After that day, reports were coming out about how we were able to take off and land planes by remote control. All the McGonadEaterX1000s and NYNJ were screaming "Conspitacy theory. lies. how could they do that without the whole world knowing. can't keep a secret." crap. and now we hardly use pilots to kill innocent people and citizens. The gubmint doesn't have to convince the entire US. Just the McStanks And NewJerksey of this country. then just repeat in the media. for example. "Can't wait for the smoking gun to be a mushroom pizza."

Chickenarrone, what event in American history can you point us to that absolutely proves the unites states govt flat out lies to people and setsup disasters to further its hold on the world?
    give us the fact proven, non disputable event. And I don't want to hear about an event that is not proven. something flat out true
    Disclaimer: Not saying 911 was a set up or this event either
    Ahh...and now I disagree with the other side of this argument. Maybe not disasters Fitzy but lying and using events to further hold on the world? Yes. In fact we have a pretty good track record of it. See the following events:
    1. Start of the War of 1812
    2. Explosion of the USS Maine
    3. Acquisition of Hawaii
    4. Proposed operation Northwoods (might be slightly off on the name)
    5. Gulf of Tonkin
    6. Not sure I believe this one but seems half the country believed Bush lied about WMDs to invade Iraq...given our track record it seems logical as nothing was ever found
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Apr 21, 2013 at 05:07 PM.

I just find it so odd that CHICKENARRONE admires the boston marathon bombing suspects.

I find it odd that McChickenFittz(like schittz but a lot stinkier) believes everything he see on tv.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Apr 21, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Images
    Hey Guys been a crazy week, thank god I got some good surf in RI yesterday.

My shop is only 9 blocks from where the Marathon Bombs went off.

This is the board I was shaping when I Heard/felt the bombs go off.

Be good, Life is too short, go get barreled!

I got a double winger hull bottom made by the ever elusive Mike Doyle a few years back. I don't know if it was the bottom or the wings, but you could change directions on a dime(sized jellyfish). It had a rounded nose, and a little narrower in the tail. How long?

Images
    its a 6'0" 21" 2.5'" has the shape like a sweet potato, this has a round nose

Images
    You better call the authorities because that board is the bomb!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    the govt was monitoring the crowd with face recognition software? can you share the link?
    McChickenFitts, I gave you a link and yet you didn't write a thank you for me for showing you how your gubmint keeps track of the citizens. Since you were ignorant of that(amongst other thing, obviously, Maybe you could get more info if you weren't so closed minded.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    McChickenFitts, I gave you a link and yet you didn't write a thank you for me for showing you how your gubmint keeps track of the citizens. Since you were ignorant of that(amongst other thing, obviously, Maybe you could get more info if you weren't so closed minded.
    CHICKENARRONE I guess you're going to be upset when you find out your cult hero suspect 2 has lost his ability to speak from his injuries. You probably won't demand a link as this is something you can easily believe, right?