LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    I flagged this thread. The immature have turned this into a flame fest and trash talking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I flagged this thread. The immature have turned this into a flame fest and trash talking thread.

i dont know how far back youve read, but anything to do with politics is generally a "flame fest" and "trash talking" fest.

This thread is a good example of a nation divided. We're all permitted to have our own opinions. That is a very healthy thing for any free society. I think what troubles some is that others are so willing to throw out due process, civil rights, and other liberties in the name of fighting terrorism. Like it or not, the Bill of Rights was written for a guy just like the bombing suspect in the hospital. We can at least all agree on that. Sure he is a POS but he is a citizen nonetheless. Let the law take precedence at this point. That is why America is the greatest country in the history of the world. We may have done f'd up things like the gulf of tonkin and pre-emptive war on Iraq with poor intel but those incidents don't define us as a whole. We are a nation divided, always have been, and always will be. That is one sign that a healthy dialogue is taking place. We must protect eachother's rights that allow us to have these discussions. Not everything is an evil government motive. Sometimes people do things that are just inexplicable. We will probably never know all the details about the bombing in Boston. Deal with it. What is more important than "why" is "what" - as in "what" do we do now? How will this shape out future as a nation? We should all work on having that discussion as quickly as possible. That is all, sorry for interjecting on page 3007907343 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i dont know how far back youve read, but anything to do with politics is generally a "flame fest" and "trash talking" fest.
    Politics and religion. The riot in the movie Police Academy reminded me of the manner in which some forum threads can quickly get personal and out of control. I apologize for the French version; couldn't find one in English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJXRbpSLLOo

TURDVOLUTION!!! what did they keep you in remedial math class cause you kept saying 1+1 = 3 cause the gov't says it equals 2???

Or maybe you were busy playing hide the sausage with CHICKENARRONNE???
    Its pretty obvious you came back to fight for your boyfriend CHICKENARRONE! lol.

Okay... that should be enough to keep these two lovebirds going for 3 or 4 more pages.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    TURDVOLUTION!!! what did they keep you in remedial math class cause you kept saying 1+1 = 3 cause the gov't says it equals 2???

Or maybe you were busy playing hide the sausage with CHICKENARRONNE???
    Its pretty obvious you came back to fight for your boyfriend CHICKENARRONE! lol.

Okay... that should be enough to keep these two lovebirds going for 3 or 4 more pages.
    nice reverse 1984 reference. im sure that one was a real hard read for ya man.
    man i wasn't trying to offend you. all im saying is next time you need to get some footage, you should go down to your local synagog tell one of your non-islamic muslim friends to tie that gopro to his man parts before he jams it into your ass. That way, not only will the angle produce better footage, we would all finally be able to see documented proof of the mythical area where EVERY SINGLE THING YOU POST ON THIS FORUM comes from.

nice reverse 1984 reference. im sure that one was a real hard read for ya man.
    man i wasn't trying to offend you. all im saying is next time you need to get some footage, you should go down to your local synagog tell one of your non-islamic muslim friends to tie that gopro to his man parts before he jams it into your ass. That way, not only will the angle produce better footage, we would all finally be able to see documented proof of the mythical area where EVERY SINGLE THING YOU POST ON THIS FORUM comes from.
    Hey TURDVOLUTION, I wasnt trying to offend you either man. I was just thinking you were either busy believing nonsense or were off stuffing your mouth with you boyfriend CHICKENARRONE.