LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Dawn patrol,
    your a chump. You don't know a thing about stepping up. Close the lid on your ipad and go to sleep.
    Last edited by morgankav; Apr 19, 2013 at 01:59 PM.

Really? We are going into the 9/11 conspiracy bull**** again. People who claim conspiracy every time a tragedy happens need to be kicked in the face. I think the Internet has bred a whole new race of idiots. That is apparent with all the bs I read on Facebook.

Another inside job which will be used to further the govt. agenda... and by the way there were hundreds of people there with back packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Another inside job which will be used to further the govt. agenda... and by the way there were hundreds of people there with back packs.
    Roy, seriously Phuk off. We're a nation grieving right now. Check out reddit, these two guys just killed at least one cop in Cambridge and have turned one of our country's most prestigious institutions for higher learning into a battle site. Nows not the time for your trolling. Have some empathy. Luckily these men are being brought to justice as we speak.

You live in a nice safe place, in a back water country, in a forgotten corner of the globe. Some of us are not that lucky. Why don't you post a pic of some surfboards? Please. We could use it.

I understand how you feel, but am of the opinion that you've had the wool pulled over your eyes again, and have failed to show empathy for those innocent men women and children murdered by your government on a regular basis.

I understand how you feel, but am of the opinion that you've had the wool pulled over your eyes again, and have failed to show empathy for those innocent men women and children murdered by your government on a regular basis.
    wait! what? ...nothing you say can be taken seriously anymore (not that it was before). I hope one day soon when you are riding straight in your kook day-glo wetsuit... that your 13ft "1.5 million dollar" turd board catches a rail, whacks you in the head, cracks your helmet, and knocks some sense into you.

Well, it's an honest opinion arrived at in a rational fashion.

What do you think about the innocent civilians killed by US drone strikes and in particular the 'double tap' policy?

Go start another forum for that, Roy. We've got a murdered police officer and four others injured in Greater Boston right now, and a suburban community with "explosive devices everywhere" as these clowns lead a police chase and threw dozens of IEDs out the window. People can't leave their homes. Bullet holes littered throughout a residential neighborhood.

I'm not saying this isn't reality, a lot more frequently, in lots of other places of the world, and I'm not trying to say the US has clean hands in this world, but right now really is not the time for this troll garbage, especially from halfway around the globe.

The garbage is in my opinion, the official story.

There's a worrying tendency for people to assume that those who buy the official story are feeling, compassionate and respectful whereas those who don't are not. I see no evidence for such a judgement.... after all you don't complain when other people post about 'who did it' but object when the finger is pointed at your own government agencies even though they have been proven many times to engage in terrorism both foreign and domestic.

It's not going to improve until people wake up to what's going on, so stifling of opinions is only going to lead to more such events.

Actually, Roy, read back through these pages instead of hopping on for a quick troll, and you'll see I posted a couple days ago on how the focus should not be throwing around unfounded accusations at ANYONE, be it a person, government, religious group, etc.

The focus belongs on the victims and their families.