LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    what makes you think it's not a tea bagger making a point about the right to bare bombs.
    Because Tea Baggers don't kill people, just try to defend our rights.

Guarantee we'll see this was done in the name of Allah.....terrible.

Political blah blah within one hour.

Images
    Political blah blah within one hour.
    Maybe so, but lets see how long it takes obama to spin this into an argument for gun control.

Sad day for all; dead, injured or alive.

Let the groping centers begin.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ~Ben Franklin - 1759

Probably so Zippy - gotta score those political points before the blood dries!

Whether its those Allah loving terrorists, Teabaggers, or few remaining gun rights you dispise, strike while the iron's hot!
    Last edited by scotty; Apr 15, 2013 at 11:07 PM.

NY Post saying the death toll is at 12 now....

That's just wrong. You can't blame the police or military for this... We have not let our guard down. I know for a fact I could stick a "pipe size" device in a garbage can without anyone knowing. Especially in a crowd. It's impossible to stop these scumbags when they use these tactics... What would you sugest? It's impossible to check everywhere...
    It's just as much up to the public to keep their eyes open as it is the military.
    Everyone wants to Blame the military when something happens. Then the same people want to accuse them of torture when trying to get info. And they want to ***** aout getting searched too much at the airport. Or there's too much traffic due to searching trucks at tunnels...
    It's the terrorists fault, not the US Millitary

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wasn't "Blaming" them, the blame is obviously for those who did it. I was simply suggesting they step up their game. I didn't sign up to defend this country so telling me to "join the fight" is stupid, however, THEY DID sign up to defend the country. I believe that many in the armed forces truly care and are trying their best to stop things like this, but do you actually think that everybody involved did everything in their power to prevent this from happening? IDK, seems like every single time we (our country) let our guard down, something like this happens, how many times is it going to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Maybe so, but lets see how long it takes obama to spin this into an argument for gun control.
    Like yer Monkey Boy Bush did after allowing nine 11 to happen? That worked out great for all his pals. We're up ships creek, but his buddies made a mint. Literally, our mint.

See Zippy! Game on. you did know you and Bush allowed 9-11 to happen right?

Images
    See Zippy! Game on. you did know you and Bush allowed 9-11 to happen right?
    Yes I did thanks, lol.