LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Another inside job which will be used to further the govt. agenda... and by the way there were hundreds of people there with back packs.
    What government agenda? When it is the republicans in office, everyone claims conspiracy. The government obviously wanted to start another war. When the democrats are in office, everyone claims conspiracy. This time the government wants to draw attention away from our budget issues, or they want to get the ok for more drone use. Depends on the shape of your tin foil hat.
    The people backing these conspiracy theories are disgusting human beings with little to no intelligence. First of all, they give the government too much credit. The gov can't keep even little secrets, so I am not sure how they would pull off a major secret job like this. Second, the gov doesn't need permission to do anything. The elected officials in office make the rules, not the people. We are not a democracy, we are a republic. We get the right to vote for representatives, who then have all the power. If they wanted to use more drones, they would just do it. Sure, it would piss some people off, but the people can't really do anything about it.
    As for the drone attacks on US citizens in other countries, I do feel that it is a shame that civilians are dead at all. However, war is never free from innocent victims. We should do better as a country to stay out of wars all together, but that is a political discussion for another day.

The garbage is in my opinion, the official story.

There's a worrying tendency for people to assume that those who buy the official story are feeling, compassionate and respectful whereas those who don't are not. I see no evidence for such a judgement.... after all you don't complain when other people post about 'who did it' but object when the finger is pointed at your own government agencies even though they have been proven many times to engage in terrorism both foreign and domestic.

It's not going to improve until people wake up to what's going on, so stifling of opinions is only going to lead to more such events.
    You are not a US citizen. I do not give two ****s about your opinion. Have you ever even spent time in this country.
    There are no issues with differing opinions among all the people in this country. The issue is that the opinions come from piles of misinformation spread all around the internet. The conspiracy theorists suck this stuff up and spread it around even more.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Really? We are going into the 9/11 conspiracy bull**** again. People who claim conspiracy every time a tragedy happens need to be kicked in the face. I think the Internet has bred a whole new race of idiots. That is apparent with all the bs I read on Facebook.
    another facebook tool. I always get a kick when men reference "facebook" waaaaaaaa :'(
    haha.
    http://gawker.com/5636765/

Images
    GTF outta here w/ the nonsense Roy, go build another useless board.

lol...politics from a dork in an orange wetsuit who wear a helmet in waist high surf and tries to pass sh!tty canoes as surfboards

The garbage is in my opinion, the official story.

There's a worrying tendency for people to assume that those who buy the official story are feeling, compassionate and respectful whereas those who don't are not. I see no evidence for such a judgement.... after all you don't complain when other people post about 'who did it' but object when the finger is pointed at your own government agencies even though they have been proven many times to engage in terrorism both foreign and domestic.

It's not going to improve until people wake up to what's going on, so stifling of opinions is only going to lead to more such events.
    Roy, so let me get this straight... normal people who are born in america have political aspirations... they become elected officials and are then brought into a backroom, real cloak and dagger ****, and they are then given the information that they are now on the dark side and they must go along with the plans that might include the death of innocent americans????
    Your logic is as ill formed as your surfboards.

The leaders of the planet, its not always going to be easy decisions, especially in times of war. innocents are always killed.

Does anyone even know where Roy is from and where he currently lives? Is he even American?

(Damnit! I was trying to avoid posting on this thread.... Was doing good until now.... Thanks Can-O-Worms!)
    Last edited by Erock; Apr 19, 2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Can-O-Worms

So... after all the back and forth posts of whodunit, did anyone correctly guess the bombers were two Russian-born brothers of Chechen background? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by viajerodevida View Post
    So... after all the back and forth posts of whodunit, did anyone correctly guess the bombers were two Russian-born brothers of Chechen background? Anyone?
    I heard the news, early this morning so could have changed by now, that they are muslim.... and as it was pointed out, as a child might point out the sky is blue, muslims can be of any race.... so... I'd say if the news is right then it was guessed correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Does anyone even know where Roy is from and where he currently lives? Is he even American?

(Damnit! I was trying to avoid posting on this thread.... Was doing good until now.... Thanks Can-O-Worms!)
    As the original opener of the can-o-worms, I got this one. He's a Kiwi. Always wanted to go down there, but I'm still a pollywog.