Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    graduating a semester early next fall. come at me bro! bro you probably don't even lift.

Obviously it was the shadowy elements of the military industrial complex ie the lizard people that obama covered up when they ended the world on december 21st 2012 with the mayans in order to have alex jones lure us into a false reality, while the world is actually (as phillip k **** discovered) trapped in the year 25 ad.

AMURKIA
    Lol... okay I can accept that.
    lets just hope this kid doesnt take anyone else out with him if he decides to take the cowards way out of this situation.

in other more imporatant political news, CISPA passed the house and now were one senate vote away from being fisted up the ass

I think we all know what this Chechnean douche deserves.... I good ol' FITZPEDO

and why the **** do they censor **** but not ass. what the **** is this **** a ****ing online police state?

graduating a semester early next fall. come on me bro!
    Fixed.....

this sh!t is why I have thousands of sniper rounds and a gun in every room.

graduating a semester early next fall. come at me bro! bro you probably don't even lift.

Obviously it was the shadowy elements of the military industrial complex ie the lizard people that obama covered up when they ended the world on december 21st 2012 with the mayans in order to have alex jones lure us into a false reality, while the world is actually (as phillip k **** discovered) trapped in the year 25 ad.

AMURKIA

welcome brother to the forum smart ass club!!

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I think we all know what this Chechnean douche deserves.... I good ol' FITZPEDO
    I would FitzPedo those fckers in a heartbeat if I saw them on the street.... followed by a good hour long bench press session.... I wouldnt max out though... Id probably just rep out with 350lbs or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I would FitzPedo those fckers in a heartbeat if I saw them on the street.... followed by a good hour long bench press session.... I wouldnt max out though... Id probably just rep out with 350lbs or something like that...
    You'll have to sit waaaaaay outside.... waaaaaay further outside than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You'll have to sit waaaaaay outside.... waaaaaay further outside than normal.
    I might have to borrow cosmonaut Roy's board if I wind up have to sit waaaaay waaaaay waaaaay outside!