LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I would FitzPedo those fckers in a heartbeat if I saw them on the street.... followed by a good hour long bench press session.... I wouldnt max out though... Id probably just rep out with 350lbs or something like that...
    You'll have to sit waaaaaay outside.... waaaaaay further outside than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You'll have to sit waaaaaay outside.... waaaaaay further outside than normal.
    I might have to borrow cosmonaut Roy's board if I wind up have to sit waaaaay waaaaay waaaaay outside!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    this sh!t is why I have thousands of sniper rounds and a gun in every room.
    Absofrigginlutely.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I might have to borrow cosmonaut Roy's board if I wind up have to sit waaaaay waaaaay waaaaay outside!
    I hear he resides in Northern Charlston, SC... just look for homeless looking guy in the orange jump suit and white helmet taking a squat on a 15' plank

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I hear he resides in Northern Charlston, SC... just look for homeless looking guy in the orange jump suit and white helmet taking a squat on a 15' plank
    That won't be hard to find in the North Chas.

pretty sure obomba just drone striked my schools library cause its on fire. oh well he missed me this time!

obombya.jpg

alright one more thing and this thread is dead to me

i went to a party in boston one time. I didn't really have a good time, too many people found out about it and it BLEW UP in no time.

The libtards and media were hoping the Boston bombers were right wing tea baggers but it turns out they are Obama supporters. You will not hear that in the news. Time to ban liberals.

http://www.bob-owens.com/twitter-fee...28Bob+Owens%29

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i went to a party in boston one time. I didn't really have a good time, too many people found out about it and it BLEW UP in no time.

What a douche bag thing to say after 3 people were killed. You are such a waste of sperm your daddy should have just blown his load in a sock instead of your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    What a douche bag thing to say after 3 people were killed. You are such a waste of sperm your daddy should have just blown his load in a sock instead of your mom.
    eh probably. still it would be more action then your getting