LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    eh probably. still it would be more action then your getting
    Whitty response for sure. Now go back and finish your homework little boy because I know Jr. High Schools hand out a lot these days.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Whitty response for sure. Now go back and finish your homework little boy because I know Jr. High Schools hand out a lot these days.
    tumblr_lwk32hw8yd1r4letqo1_400.jpg

eh bud take it easy now

You're such an a$$hole. I understand that you don't respect your country, but have a little bit of respect for families whose lives were destroyed.

And you're daddy aint so special. Anybody with a nickel could have been your father. But most would have been smart enough to give her a hanger instead of marrying her

eh probably. still it would be more action then your getting

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You're such an a$$hole. I understand that you don't respect your country, but have a little bit of respect for families whose lives were destroyed.

And you're daddy aint so special. Anybody with a nickel could have been your father. But most would have been smart enough to give her a hanger instead of marrying her

hey bud im more patriotic then most. and my roomates sister was running in that marathon. Making jokes aint disrespectful, its the best way to get over a tragedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfn3bJsg4I

^hey mfitzz inside job or what?

my buddy al was running in the marathon.he's not a little kid,hes in his 40s and lives in red bank.he's been training for a long time for this race.all i know is most of the bs on the news is false.im not trying to step on anyones toes,but nobody really knows what happened.there were navy seals there,surveillance everywhere,even bomb sniffing dogs,and supposedly there was a bombsquad drill taking place.the kids parents,classmates all say the same thing he is innocent he is being framed.theres a lot of questions,i personally dont know what to believe.all i want is more evidence and to see this grom get taken into custody without getting killed.personally i think these kids were framed.they are little kids,like my nephew.i dont think they are capable of something like that.at the end of the day,it was a tragedy and i wish whoever did it goes to prison for the rest of their life.but before i condemn this grom,i want to see evidence of him placing a bomb,because i seen a lot of pictures and everyone had a backpack,including the navy seals they censored out

Hey Cep,
    The guy who got both his legs blown off is the guy who id'd one of the bombers. Here's the article:

http://m.now.msn.com/boston-marathon...tify-attackers

It was the first thing he did once be regained conciousness. Jeff Bauman looked the bomber right in the eyes as he placed the bomb at his feet. It's a miracle he survived.
    Please read the article, you have an open mind about this right now. I'd like to know what you think afterwards.

I don't, I looked at the uncensored images of Jeff after the bomb went off.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    my buddy al was running in the marathon.he's not a little kid,hes in his 40s and lives in red bank.he's been training for a long time for this race.all i know is most of the bs on the news is false.im not trying to step on anyones toes,but nobody really knows what happened.there were navy seals there,surveillance everywhere,even bomb sniffing dogs,and supposedly there was a bombsquad drill taking place.the kids parents,classmates all say the same thing he is innocent he is being framed.theres a lot of questions,i personally dont know what to believe.all i want is more evidence and to see this grom get taken into custody without getting killed.personally i think these kids were framed.they are little kids,like my nephew.i dont think they are capable of something like that.at the end of the day,it was a tragedy and i wish whoever did it goes to prison for the rest of their life.but before i condemn this grom,i want to see evidence of him placing a bomb,because i seen a lot of pictures and everyone had a backpack,including the navy seals they censored out
    there are pictures of him leaving the area without his backpack... which goes with the video evidence of him putting his bag on the ground where the bomb exploded( which I have not seen)??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfn3bJsg4I

^hey mfitzz inside job or what?
    time for you to leave the country before you find yourself at sears buying a pressure cooker.

at this point i don't give a rat's a$$ if they catch him alive, blow that muthaf$cka's brains all over a wall..