LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

The video will come out in time.
    You have touching faith, but the fact is that no such video is available.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

You will say that someone paid him to leave it there so that he could framed.
    No, because he thought he was part of a drill.

A drill was being run at the time, as is often the case e.g. the 7/7 London bombings and 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    http://www.fbi.gov/news/updates-on-i...oston-bombings

It doesn't show what you claimed that it shows.

Provide evidence.
    We don't need to prove anything to you, you self righteous fruit(Kiwi).

There's no conspiracy here, just two f%ckin' idiots who thought they were infidels.

And they should have blown the second one's brains all over that boat, 'cause they ain't going to find out any more information from interrogation.

Now, this piece of sh!t is going to be sucking on our tax dollars the rest of his natural life.

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    Hey. Go F*&k yourself.

Why the hate for Roy? beause he's questioning where the haters are accepting? Have you heard the talking points today? not reading Miranda rights. they had been monitoring them because the Russians asked them to but HAD to stop because the time line for that expired? But they can put you in Git mo, or kill you, without due process. I haven't seen any footage other the 1.
    The problem I have is that in events in NYC, all bags are searched. These 2 swarthy dark guys are strolling around with full backpacks during a piggy training exercise involving bombings and no one, not the dogs, the jack booted thugs on the ground nor the people monitoring the cams with face recognition hardware saw nothing. Where's the outrage from rightys that Benghazied Obush

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    And they should have blown the second one's brains all over that boat, 'cause they ain't going to find out any more information from interrogation.

Now, this piece of sh!t is going to be sucking on our tax dollars the rest of his natural life.
    Really? So this here is Bullchips? I thought so as well
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_..._interrogation

I used to be sure I would be flagged for looking this up, but since seeing the news this AM, I feel secure that would never happen without a court order.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Really? So this here is Bullchips? I thought so as well
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_..._interrogation

I used to be sure I would be flagged for looking this up, but since seeing the news this AM, I feel secure that would never happen without a court order.
    All the anti american govt information must be true, if you found it online! lol. you are as lost now as you'll ever be!

I love how idiots with minimal education become metallurgical and civil engineers after ready a few conspiracy websites. I guess us real engineers aren't really needed anymore.

As for Roy, he is a holocaust denier, so that's all you really need to know about him.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Why the hate for Roy? beause he's questioning where the haters are accepting? Have you heard the talking points today? not reading Miranda rights. they had been monitoring them because the Russians asked them to but HAD to stop because the time line for that expired? But they can put you in Git mo, or kill you, without due process. I haven't seen any footage other the 1.
    The problem I have is that in events in NYC, all bags are searched. These 2 swarthy dark guys are strolling around with full backpacks during a piggy training exercise involving bombings and no one, not the dogs, the jack booted thugs on the ground nor the people monitoring the cams with face recognition hardware saw nothing. Where's the outrage from rightys that Benghazied Obush
    the govt was monitoring the crowd with face recognition software? can you share the link?

You're pretty much an ostrich are you.