LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

As for Roy, he is a holocaust denier, so that's all you really need to know about him.
    Is this true? Roy denies the holocaust happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    No, because he thought he was part of a drill.

A drill was being run at the time, as is often the case e.g. the 7/7 London bombings and 9/11.
    how the fkc do you know what this kid thought??? you don't, you can't. so stop with your public stupidity.

and have failed to show empathy for those innocent men women and children murdered by your government on a regular basis.
    Really Roy? ANZAC participated in the Iraq war and as of 2012 were still in Afghanistan? Are your countrymen baby killers as well or does that just apply to us?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I love how idiots with minimal education become metallurgical and civil engineers after ready a few conspiracy websites. I guess us real engineers aren't really needed anymore.

As for Roy, he is a holocaust denier, so that's all you really need to know about him.
    like mcfitz says, show us a link

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Is this true? Roy denies the holocaust happened?
    The other surf forums labeled him as a nazi sympathizer. I guess he had long arguments about the holocaust that basically sounded like more conspiracy bs, but all of it got deleted or something.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    like mcfitz says, show us a link
    A link to what? Engineering knowledge needs a website? If you want, you can find the official report on the web, and a long article on popular mechanics. Both of these were written by teams of engineers. The conspiracy crap was not. I just love how people say there is no way this or that could happen, when most people don't even comprehend the basic physics involved.

Aren't you the person that believes there is a planet headed to crash into earth. Ya know, cause the thousands of amateur astronomers around the world would all miss something the size of a planet.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Apr 21, 2013 at 02:31 PM.

you people are so fast to throw the word conspiracy around. it's as it an argument winning comment if it's thrown in. look it up. here's the physics of a link from an official websit that includes popular mechanics.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime)

you people are so fast to throw the word conspiracy around. it's as it an argument winning comment if it's thrown in. look it up. here's the physics of a link from an official websit that includes popular mechanics.
    Chickenarrone, what event in American history can you point us to that absolutely proves the unites states govt flat out lies to people and setsup disasters to further its hold on the world?
    give us the fact proven, non disputable event. And I don't want to hear about an event that is not proven. something flat out true.
    Thanks Chickenarrone.

Wikipedia is not an official anything, nor can it be used as a source in any university. Besides, that wasn't a link.

I think there is I psychological issue here. Notice that people who believe in one conspiracy also believe in several others. Maybe people are just wired like that.