LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Chickenarrone, what event in American history can you point us to that absolutely proves the unites states govt flat out lies to people and setsup disasters to further its hold on the world?
    give us the fact proven, non disputable event. And I don't want to hear about an event that is not proven. something flat out true.
    Thanks Chickenarrone.
    Our government sucks at keeping secrets. Look at watergate. Or even the wikileaks thing. Besides, I still don't see the motive. What would this do for the government?

I actually love listening to Conspiracy Theorists like Roy and Chicken.
    So let me get this straight... The "Government" bombed the marathon. Then blamed 2 Chechneyan kids. Then got al news outlets to run the story (both dem and rep outlets)... Then govt agents shot an MIT cop. Made the kids hijack a car and say "We're the marathon bombers" to the driver.

Please take a look at how stupid you sound...

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    There were numerous black bags, how has this been proven? A video was mentioned, is there one?

There were several people with that description visible, and a bomb drill running at the same time.

Compatible with the common pattern of false flag terrorism involving patsies run by FBI handlers, either using MK Ultra mind control programmes or deception i.e. they think that they are part of a drill.... that's if he was involved, which hasn't been proven.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk

conspiracy theorists should get the hell out of this country, where maybe then theyll find some perspective and respect. you dont deserve what this country stands for despite it's roots being pulled harder than ever the past 5 years. two radical islam muslim scum bag humans killed and dismembered innocent people based on a ridiculous false ideology.

roy - you sound like michael moore and many others hypocrit liberals, hating on america's system while cashing in on the capitalism with movies and thousand dollar surfboards. no respect. i dont trust the government in many ways, but do hold deep respect for military, liberty, capitalism, and democracy...

as someone mentioned, in college, wiki is not considered to be a reliable or valid source.

Images
    conspiracy theorists should get the hell out of this country, where maybe then theyll find some perspective and respect. you dont deserve what this country stands for despite it's roots being pulled harder than ever the past 5 years. two radical islam muslim scum bag humans killed and dismembered innocent people based on a ridiculous false ideology.

roy - you sound like michael moore and many others hypocrit liberals, hating on america's system while cashing in on the capitalism with movies and thousand dollar surfboards. no respect. i dont trust the government in many ways, but do hold deep respect for military, liberty, capitalism, and democracy...

as someone mentioned, in college, wiki is not considered to be a reliable or valid source.
    Well said, only wish I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post

+1 Exactly, and that would be million dollar surfboards.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that these two jacka$$es did this, how clear does it have to be. They got in a gunfight with police and threw hand grenades at police.The guy had explosives strapped to him and started walking towards police when they shot and killed him and his douche brother drove the car over his brother's dead body to flee...Where is the conspiracy? They walked up to an innocent police officer and assassinated him. How can anyone with a half a brain say these f%cks were setup?? BS, total BS, do yourself a favor and ask a resident of Watertown, Mass. if this was all just a made up story. It's amazing how f#cking retarded people are in this world, especially d&cks who don't even live here trying to stir up conspiracy theories.

And Chiccarone, two words....politcal asylum...look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    And Chiccarone, two words....politcal asylum...look it up.
    Hey... it's NOT Chiccarone... it's CHICKENARONE! Get it straight.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Hey... it's NOT Chiccarone... it's CHICKENARONE! Get it straight.
    So it's down to name modification. OK, I'll play.
    It's not McFitz73, It's McGonadEaterX1000

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I actually love listening to Conspiracy Theorists like Roy and Chicken.
    So let me get this straight... The "Government" bombed the marathon. Then blamed 2 Chechneyan kids. Then got al news outlets to run the story (both dem and rep outlets)... Then govt agents shot an MIT cop. Made the kids hijack a car and say "We're the marathon bombers" to the driver.

Please take a look at how stupid you sound...
    you know what makes you look stupid.

VISION.

I tried to think up an insulting alteration to your name, But nothing more fugged up than NewYork nor NewJoisey..

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    So it's down to name modification. OK, I'll play.
    It's not McFitz73, It's McGonadEaterX1000
    Hey, you started chickenarone.... can't take? don't dish it out.