LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 347
  1. #311
    ...............................
    Last edited by chicharronne; Apr 21, 2013 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Arguing with Mcstoop makes me look McStupid

  2. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    Disclaimer: Not saying 911 was a set up or this event either
    Ahh...and now I disagree with the other side of this argument. Maybe not disasters Fitzy but lying and using events to further hold on the world? Yes. In fact we have a pretty good track record of it. See the following events:
    1. Start of the War of 1812
    2. Explosion of the USS Maine
    3. Acquisition of Hawaii
    4. Proposed operation Northwoods (might be slightly off on the name)
    5. Gulf of Tonkin
    6. Not sure I believe this one but seems half the country believed Bush lied about WMDs to invade Iraq...given our track record it seems logical as nothing was ever found
    We all know of the lies by Butch II. But King HW had a few. Remember Panama? He said a us lieutenant was beaten and his wife raped . the Kuwait. Sadaaam ask him if the us had a problem with him attacking because the kuwaitis were stealing oil. The American ambassador declared to her Iraqi interlocutor that Washington, “inspired by the friendship and not by confrontation, does not have an opinion” on the disagreement between Kuwait and Iraq, stating "we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts." I guess that means yes we have a problem.

    the only president that hasn't killed anyone was Carter.

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    CHICKENARRONE I guess you're going to be upset when you find out your cult hero suspect 2 has lost his ability to speak from his injuries. You probably won't demand a link as this is something you can easily believe, right?
    All the more reason to publicly hang this piece of sh*t. He doesn't deserve to live another minute.

  4. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville FL
    Posts
    492
    All the more reason to publicly hang this piece of sh*t. He doesn't deserve to live another minute
    hmmmm... Now on this I'm torn. I was hoping for a shoot out that would end this dude's life... I doubt a 19 year old American had much intelligence to offer, it would send a strong message, and because him being alive presents a lot of problems...

    Do I want him declared a terrorist and stripped of his rights? No because I don't trust government with that kind of power and who's to say they couldn't turn that tool against you or I. Likewise with the enemy combatant moniker. What if in the near future the government attempts to violate my constitutional right to own guns and claims I am a terrorist or enemy combatant (if there was ever an event that shows the government and law enforcement not being able to protect everyone at all time and at some point you may have to protect yourself...I think this is it)

    Nor do I buy the "continued danger" to waive miranda rights argument. Nothing is untraceable....if the government has this much of a "lead" they can find who he has been in contact with. Besides if they do in fact have video evidence of him planting the bomb case closed. Sure they can interrogate him but no Gitmo. If anything we need to look at who we let into our country. Go to Australia and try to stay more than 30 days or become a citizen...not gonna happen. In a country where drone strikes have been authorized for use on Americans IN AMERICA I don't think we want to go down that road of restricting rights or taking away rights of Americans and following that path only plays into the hands of the terrorists to change this great nation of ours.

    And as far as the Bush blaming...take a look at your 'golden god' Obama... that dude has supported, continued, and EXPANDED Bush's policies (some he even said he would end) ie torture, black sites, Gitmo, drone strikes, involvement in foreign wars, Patriot Act.
    Last edited by Stranded in Smithfield; Apr 21, 2013 at 09:12 PM.

  5. #315
    I'm in no way saying that the govt isn't corrupt and dirty. I agree that they do a lot of shady things. I not a rep. or a dem... But sometimes bad people do bad things. And it's pretty obvious that that is what happened here...
    People like Chicken and Roy would blame the govt if a terrorist shot a baby in the head right in front of them.
    You should not believe everything you see on TV, but sometimes they are right

    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    and that on 9 leben we were running a drill about hijacked airliners.

    After that day, reports were coming out about how we were able to take off and land planes by remote control. All the McGonadEaterX1000s and NYNJ were screaming "Conspitacy theory. lies. how could they do that without the whole world knowing. can't keep a secret." crap. and now we hardly use pilots to kill innocent people and citizens. The gubmint doesn't have to convince the entire US. Just the McStanks And NewJerksey of this country. then just repeat in the media. for example. "Can't wait for the smoking gun to be a mushroom pizza."

  6. #316
    NewYukNewJerky. I can see now why the Irakis chose you area to attack. Not because of your freedoms but because you're a bunch of Buttlickers. I used to try to do my part when you dumbass' come down here to thin the herd.
    you don't have any info other than what the gubmint gave the media. some vague vid of 2 guys with backpack. they will use this as another reason to pass some restrictive measures. Look what noin leben did for our air travel. There are doofus' that make you look semi smart(really hard to do) that have the power to grope you. they've harassed vets in wheelchairs fresh from Iraq, babys with dolls and every hot babe that has stepped on a plane since. just wait and watch. they'll quickly pass some law that will take another right away just so YOU(yes you, you fuggin pooswah) can feel safe. I don't need to feel safe. I've almost died many times. and was never saved by the authorities. We're all doomed. you want to go standing up right like a human or cowering like the snake you are?

    as far as babies. If it's their time it's their time. why question Gawd Swill?

  7. #317

  8. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

    I still don't see the motive. What would this do for the government?
    Nobody is that badly informed surely?

    So you must be joking...

  9. #319

  10. #320
    Wow!!!! You are a real piece of garbage. I truly wish the bomb went off a your doorstep instead of harming innocent people....You don't deserve the freedom of being an American

    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    NewYukNewJerky. I can see now why the Irakis chose you area to attack. Not because of your freedoms but because you're a bunch of Buttlickers. I used to try to do my part when you dumbass' come down here to thin the herd.
    you don't have any info other than what the gubmint gave the media. some vague vid of 2 guys with backpack. they will use this as another reason to pass some restrictive measures. Look what noin leben did for our air travel. There are doofus' that make you look semi smart(really hard to do) that have the power to grope you. they've harassed vets in wheelchairs fresh from Iraq, babys with dolls and every hot babe that has stepped on a plane since. just wait and watch. they'll quickly pass some law that will take another right away just so YOU(yes you, you fuggin pooswah) can feel safe. I don't need to feel safe. I've almost died many times. and was never saved by the authorities. We're all doomed. you want to go standing up right like a human or cowering like the snake you are?

    as far as babies. If it's their time it's their time. why question Gawd Swill?