LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 347
  1. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    the gulf of tonkin. go on the department of justice website
    that and other situations been brought to his short attention.

  2. #332
    Guys whatever our political differences might be, I think we can all agree on one thing...

    As Americans, we can never forgive North Korea for what they did on 9/11 by blowing up Sandy Hook with Iraq's WMDS and starting our engagement in the vietnam conflict.

    IM HUNG LIKE SADAAM MOTHER****ERS GET AT ME *****ES

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    time for you to leave the country before you find yourself at sears buying a pressure cooker.

    yea man i better not do that, otherwise you might film me doing it on your sweet gopro! That thing must make your footage of your prancing around 10 foot longboard even more sexy. Pretty soon you won't even be able to watch yourself from that gay ass self obsessed angle anymore through your splooge covered computer screen from your over-active ego stroking jerking off habits.

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    yea man i better not do that, otherwise you might film me doing it on your sweet gopro! That thing must make your footage of your prancing around 10 foot longboard even more sexy. Pretty soon you won't even be able to watch yourself from that gay ass self obsessed angle anymore through your splooge covered computer screen from your over-active ego stroking jerking off habits.
    shazaaam! McChickenSchitz just got trevolutionized. He's a prancing dandy? Imagine that. I thought he was just a poser.

  5. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    shazaaam! McChickenSchitz just got trevolutionized. He's a prancing dandy? Imagine that. I thought he was just a poser.
    i donno man i wouldn't start anything with him. he might get his possie of non-islamic muslim friends to demand links from you.

  6. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i donno man i wouldn't start anything with him. he might get his possie of non-islamic muslim friends to demand links from you.
    i dont know about you but i definitly wouldn't want to mess with theis go-pro wielding champion of truth and righteousness dude probably even got his ged.


    They should make a movie about his life:

    One man, one huge ***ish gopro-weilding foamboard.


    this summer, Mfitz is "gay as Freddie Mercury"

    coming soon, not yet rated

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i dont know about you but i definitly wouldn't want to mess with theis go-pro wielding champion of truth and righteousness dude probably even got his ged.


    They should make a movie about his life:

    One man, one huge ***ish gopro-weilding foamboard.


    this summer, Mfitz is "gay as Freddie Mercury"

    coming soon, not yet rated
    so what you're saying that he's a sword swallowing, poot stain sniffing, gonad eater? I had my suspicions, but didn't want to prejudge.

  8. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    so what you're saying that he's a sword swallowing, poot stain sniffing, gonad eater? I had my suspicions, but didn't want to prejudge.
    hey man hes obviously omniscient. why else would need to film himself sissy-steppin all over his log fromt that AWESOME GO PRO ANGLE? Everyone knows New England and the Tristate area have the BEST WAVES EVER, so hes obviously the most hardcore and talented thing that ever stood on a piece of resinated foam. his political knowledge and ideological beliefs clearly mirrors his surfing aura.

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You are such an absolute moron... Have you not ssen video of this guy already... He was so whie/grey while being helped away. Youu think HE did it, was already an amputee an cut off the bottom of hiw previously severed legs?!?!?! You may have passed for a Conspiracy theorist before, but now you're jus a ridiculous fool...
    You should go to the hospital and tell the authorities you found the real bomber... You idiot
    if you like that, you'll love this. warning. lots of "blood" in these pics.

    http://anywho.simplesite.com/201858937

  10. #340
    I'd like to see that. I could use a good laugh.