Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    yea man i better not do that, otherwise you might film me doing it on your sweet gopro! That thing must make your footage of your prancing around 10 foot longboard even more sexy. Pretty soon you won't even be able to watch yourself from that gay ass self obsessed angle anymore through your splooge covered computer screen from your over-active ego stroking jerking off habits.
    shazaaam! McChickenSchitz just got trevolutionized. He's a prancing dandy? Imagine that. I thought he was just a poser.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    shazaaam! McChickenSchitz just got trevolutionized. He's a prancing dandy? Imagine that. I thought he was just a poser.
    i donno man i wouldn't start anything with him. he might get his possie of non-islamic muslim friends to demand links from you.

i donno man i wouldn't start anything with him. he might get his possie of non-islamic muslim friends to demand links from you.
    i dont know about you but i definitly wouldn't want to mess with theis go-pro wielding champion of truth and righteousness dude probably even got his ged.

They should make a movie about his life:

One man, one huge ***ish gopro-weilding foamboard.

this summer, Mfitz is "gay as Freddie Mercury"

coming soon, not yet rated

i dont know about you but i definitly wouldn't want to mess with theis go-pro wielding champion of truth and righteousness dude probably even got his ged.

They should make a movie about his life:

One man, one huge ***ish gopro-weilding foamboard.

this summer, Mfitz is "gay as Freddie Mercury"

coming soon, not yet rated
    so what you're saying that he's a sword swallowing, poot stain sniffing, gonad eater? I had my suspicions, but didn't want to prejudge.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    so what you're saying that he's a sword swallowing, poot stain sniffing, gonad eater? I had my suspicions, but didn't want to prejudge.
    hey man hes obviously omniscient. why else would need to film himself sissy-steppin all over his log fromt that AWESOME GO PRO ANGLE? Everyone knows New England and the Tristate area have the BEST WAVES EVER, so hes obviously the most hardcore and talented thing that ever stood on a piece of resinated foam. his political knowledge and ideological beliefs clearly mirrors his surfing aura.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You are such an absolute moron... Have you not ssen video of this guy already... He was so whie/grey while being helped away. Youu think HE did it, was already an amputee an cut off the bottom of hiw previously severed legs?!?!?! You may have passed for a Conspiracy theorist before, but now you're jus a ridiculous fool...
    You should go to the hospital and tell the authorities you found the real bomber... You idiot
    if you like that, you'll love this. warning. lots of "blood" in these pics.

http://anywho.simplesite.com/201858937

I'd like to see that. I could use a good laugh.

I flagged this thread. The immature have turned this into a flame fest and trash talking thread.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I flagged this thread. The immature have turned this into a flame fest and trash talking thread.

i dont know how far back youve read, but anything to do with politics is generally a "flame fest" and "trash talking" fest.

This thread is a good example of a nation divided. We're all permitted to have our own opinions. That is a very healthy thing for any free society. I think what troubles some is that others are so willing to throw out due process, civil rights, and other liberties in the name of fighting terrorism. Like it or not, the Bill of Rights was written for a guy just like the bombing suspect in the hospital. We can at least all agree on that. Sure he is a POS but he is a citizen nonetheless. Let the law take precedence at this point. That is why America is the greatest country in the history of the world. We may have done f'd up things like the gulf of tonkin and pre-emptive war on Iraq with poor intel but those incidents don't define us as a whole. We are a nation divided, always have been, and always will be. That is one sign that a healthy dialogue is taking place. We must protect eachother's rights that allow us to have these discussions. Not everything is an evil government motive. Sometimes people do things that are just inexplicable. We will probably never know all the details about the bombing in Boston. Deal with it. What is more important than "why" is "what" - as in "what" do we do now? How will this shape out future as a nation? We should all work on having that discussion as quickly as possible. That is all, sorry for interjecting on page 3007907343 of this thread.