LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yeah definite. there was strong headwind against the irish in america. they solved it as a group. and they did well. explain what part you have trouble digesting...
    the fact that you don't think muslims practice the religion of islam to start with

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    so....you arent aware that one who practices islam is a muslim? god man not only are you ignorant your probably dumber then the sand they renourish our beaches with. Usually i would not recommend this to anyone on a surf forum but, maybe a few more days in the school learning and not in the water would have helped you have an iq higher then a rock.
    no no no no... see you tried to use that statement as a power point in your post. where it had no meaning whatsoever to anything I or anyone else said.

yeah definite. there was strong headwind against the irish in america. they solved it as a group. and they did well. explain what part you have trouble digesting...
    You NOT mentioning Islam. That's been the basis of the entire conversation. I was willing to give you more credit than trevolution and assume you recognized Muslims are adherents of the Islam faith. Was I wrong to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    the fact that you don't think muslims practice the religion of islam to start with
    Really? who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    You NOT mentioning Islam. That's been the basis of the entire conversation. I was willing to give you more credit than trevolution and assume you recognized Muslims are adherents of the Islam faith. Was I wrong to do so?
    what the heck are you going on about?

ok to start I didnt mention Islam.

^

but you mentioned muslims. your comment infers that you don't know muslims practice islam.

The difference is, where as Irish were discriminated against due to their ethnicity, Muslims, who come from a variety of ethnic backgrounds, are discriminated against on religious grounds.

Furthermore, even if we granted your weak correlation and entertained the argument, it shouldn't have taken actions by the Irish to prevent being discriminated against. I'd like to think we've progressed a bit as a society, wouldn't you?

your treating muslims as a racial group. which they are not. i could be a white muslim if i wanted to, or an irish muslim. your arguments are retarded and i would rather argue with a sponger that just dropped in on me on why he has more of a right to be in the water.

lock this gay thread and start charging $1 for forum access.

Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    lock this gay thread and start charging $1 for forum access.
    agreed. or an iq test