LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iLL View Post
    I wonder if it is possible to have a user vote to ban this idiot (NJshredmachine) . Learn to spell and please never post again, they are all a waste of time.
    Now let's not be hasty. He has provided some amusement. We can all use some light hearted fun right now.

Images
    I think he is a 13 yr. old smart a$$ grom, kind of like one of those little punks that keep cutting you off until you scream at them, then they paddle off mumbling stuff that you just cant understand....you get the picture

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    I think he is a 13 yr. old smart a$$ grom, kind of like one of those little punks that keep cutting you off until you scream at them, then they paddle off mumbling stuff that you just cant understand....you get the picture
    Yeah, his trolling isnt eloquent enough to be any of the regular posters on SI.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Apr 17, 2013 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    (SJB) had a sense of subtlety and prided himself on his writing ability and his mind, which even dulled through chemical dependency, still worked.
    Just snotted out my coffee on that one, brother... too funny!

Hey... I'll be in LA on Thurs night, SD on Fri night... then off to SF for the weekend, touring colleges. Hope to get in the water as much as possible. Let's hope...

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Just snotted out my coffee on that one, brother... too funny!

Hey... I'll be in LA on Thurs night, SD on Fri night... then off to SF for the weekend, touring colleges. Hope to get in the water as much as possible. Let's hope...
    Waves have been pretty shot out here LB, I hope they clean up for ya. We've had an unusually long time (by CA standards) of just slop conditions. There's been a mean wind blowing out o the S, just tearing everything up for the last week and half. Hoping that they clear up soon. If I were going to be in SD on Friday, I'd say hit me up; but it sounds like we're headed in opposite directions.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Apr 17, 2013 at 01:26 PM.

Images
    No piers in RI. I think its too risky for your board anyway. NJshredmachine rips! I'd be suprised if hes not maybe sponsored.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    NJshredmachine rips! I'd be suprised if hes not maybe sponsored.
    NJshredmachine is sponsored by Salt Life, Banana Boat & Panama Jack Optics.

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    NJshredmachine is sponsored by Salt Life, Banana Boat & Panama Jack Optics.
    And Physix

NJshred is also sponsored by TAP OUT and Affliction.

Images
    And also Hollister.

Please don't kick NJshred off. Someone pissed in my Wheaties first thing this morning and Honeyton turned my whole attitude around. Classic!!!