LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    My friend shatted off of a pier once

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    On a dif note anyone think Shredmachine is South Jetty Bill reincarnated?
    No way, SouthJettyBill had a brain.

Yeah dummy. He shot the honeyton beach pier. YouTube it genious..

Last time I checked it was in California. Or maybe I'm being obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Yeah dummy. He shot the honeyton beach pier. YouTube it genious..
    +1 Greatest post ever!

I'm going with Kokie on this one. SJB was an opinionated jerk (an admirable quality in my book), but he wasn't mindless. If he was gonna troll it wouldn't be so transparent. The man had a sense of subtlety and prided himself on his writing ability and his mind, which even dulled through chemical dependency, still worked. I would smoke with SJB any time.

Quote Originally Posted by NJshredmachine View Post
    Last time I checked it was in California. Or maybe I'm being obtuse.
    Huntington, ya friggin retodd. Huntington. I'll be there Friday and Saturday for a conference. I'll probably go surfin with my cousin both days. Jaysus, you make me embarrassed that my father's family is from Jersey.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Apr 17, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

I know Slater has shot Huntington and numerous other piers, one of the coolest was in Drive Trough Europe in Italy I think it was. Just saying your post sounded like he went to Cali just to be able to shoot a pier. Also conditions do not need to be perfect either, I shot the Ocean Isle pier in NC in 1993 in sloppy waist high waves (course prob does not count to you since it is not triple overhead and took place in NC).

You know even if your brand new iPhone 5 auto corrects, you can manually edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    You know even if your brand new iPhone 5 auto corrects, you can manually edit.
    The sticking point with that aspect is that the Shredmachine has to know how to spell in order to edit.

I wonder if it is possible to have a user vote to ban this idiot (NJshredmachine) . Learn to spell and please never post again, they are all a waste of time.