LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CfxZOjXLwN8

This is the real ShredMachine....promise

It's not your wave it's NJshred's... If he drops in on you it's your fault. If you drop in on him you're in trouble... I've seen him crushed a dudes head with his pecks!
    Best bet is to just quit surfing! It's not worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I used to love that steel dredging pier in the north end vb, you could shoot that with a sailboat...
    I was walking out on the N side one swell, and some kid ripped thru on a long board. scared the crap out of me. it was only shin deep, Sun in my eyes and the deafening sound of the waves. never sensed him coming. would sucked to get run over like some touron from Joisey. He had a pal following that wasn't as accurate. I thought, "His daddy's gonna be pizzed.

I was going out the day they started building it, around xmas. Met the job foreman. Young guy from Trinidad that just graduated. He looked too cold for the job.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Apr 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I was walking out on the N side one swell, and some kid ripped thru on a long board. scared the crap out of me. it was only shin deep, Sun in my eyes and the deafening sound of the waves. never sensed him coming. would sucked to get run over like some touron from Joisey. He had a pal following that wasn't as accurate. I thought, "His daddy's gonna be pizzed.

I was going out the day they started building it, around xmas. Met the job foreman. Young guy from Trinidad that just graduated. He looked too cold for the job.
    Yea i really loved that pier too. the south side of it had a really good sandbar

Images
    we can't ban this guy. he's an asshole but, he's our asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    we can't ban this guy. he's an asshole but, he's our asshole.
    Yes indeed.

Who else will entertain us during the weeks of upcoming summer flat spells? Only the Shredmachine has that power.

Because, while it may be flat as a lake from Miami to Nova Scotia, the Shredmachine will regale us with tales from the 23-footer side as he shotts the roller coaster in the ocean.

On his $500k glued together pile of kindling from Roy, natch.
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 18, 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Yes indeed.

Who else will entertain us during the weeks of upcoming summer flat spells? Only the Shredmachine has that power.

Because, while it may be flat as a lake from Miami to Nova Scotia, the Shredmachine will regale us with tales from the 23-footer side as he shotts the roller coaster in the ocean.

On his $500k glued together pile of kindling from Roy, natch.
    So f'ing hilarious! HAhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Yea i really loved that pier too. the south side of it had a really good sandbar
    Is the one at 63rd still there? been a while since I've been there. Last time there was a whale slapping the water at the end of it.

I bet NJshredmachine will never post a thread again haha

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CfxZOjXLwN8

This is the real ShredMachine....promise
    That kid has no hope for anything in this life. Lol