LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Favorite place to surf in Hawaii

Hey everyone! Just curious to see what everyones favorite place to surf in Hawaii is! Let me know I am compiling a list! Thanks!

I heard the Bonsai Pipeline is a sweet serect spot

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I heard the Bonsai Pipeline is a sweet serect spot

its not so to say "secret"
    In the summer mostley anyone could surf there, but during the winter they can see waves up to 40 feet

Images
    Dude you guys gotta stop blowin' up spots online...I mean, come on!

Images
    haha. North Maui... The Harbors and Points.

South side:
    Sandys (pipe littles)
    Rockpiles
    Bowls

East side:
    Pyramid Rock
    Pounders

North:
    Keikis
    Ehukai
    Pipes

West:
    Yokes
    Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    haha. North Maui... The Harbors and Points.
    i agree Maui is the best family destination. And the food in Maui is super awesome specially the moving food truck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by michellejohnsons View Post
    i agree Maui is the best family destination. And the food in Maui is super awesome specially the moving food truck.
    there's only one?

Images
    quick question? i surf pretty good and dont drop in on people, and been wanting to visit hawaii im going to apply for Space A Travel, can you beat a free flight to hawaii? i fair okay in crowds its weird for me because biggest line up ive been in was like 30 people in costa rica. at home 7 lol. a lot of mean mugs or what ??its not like im going to paddle out to pipe with 50 people out.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    quick question? i surf pretty good and dont drop in on people, and been wanting to visit hawaii im going to apply for Space A Travel, can you beat a free flight to hawaii? i fair okay in crowds its weird for me because biggest line up ive been in was like 30 people in costa rica. at home 7 lol. a lot of mean mugs or what ??its not like im going to paddle out to pipe with 50 people out.
    depends where you go. west side of O'ahu could get pretty rough, starting around Nanakuli all the way to Kaena point. with that said, it's really not as bad as what you think. it always boils down to one or two a$$wipes. just keep an eye on who's the alpha in the line up and make sure never to drop in on him, or better yet, don't drop in on anyone. i dunno how it is now, but use to have a crew who was unofficially called "the regulators" that haunts Kaisers on the south shore. they're old and most likely mellowed out by now, lol.
    Space A for free? i remember paying 10 bucks when i was in the service, lol.
    Last edited by Spunjer; Aug 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM.