LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Favorite place to surf in Hawaii

    Hey everyone! Just curious to see what everyones favorite place to surf in Hawaii is! Let me know I am compiling a list! Thanks!

  2. #2
    I heard the Bonsai Pipeline is a sweet serect spot

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I heard the Bonsai Pipeline is a sweet serect spot

    its not so to say "secret"
    In the summer mostley anyone could surf there, but during the winter they can see waves up to 40 feet

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,963
    Images
    6
    Dude you guys gotta stop blowin' up spots online...I mean, come on!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    3,949
    Images
    26
    haha. North Maui... The Harbors and Points.

  6. #6
    South side:
    Sandys (pipe littles)
    Rockpiles
    Bowls

    East side:
    Pyramid Rock
    Pounders

    North:
    Keikis
    Ehukai
    Pipes

    West:
    Yokes
    Tracks

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    haha. North Maui... The Harbors and Points.
    i agree Maui is the best family destination. And the food in Maui is super awesome specially the moving food truck.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    kailua-kona
    Posts
    435
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by michellejohnsons View Post
    i agree Maui is the best family destination. And the food in Maui is super awesome specially the moving food truck.
    there's only one?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,319
    Images
    4
    quick question? i surf pretty good and dont drop in on people, and been wanting to visit hawaii im going to apply for Space A Travel, can you beat a free flight to hawaii? i fair okay in crowds its weird for me because biggest line up ive been in was like 30 people in costa rica. at home 7 lol. a lot of mean mugs or what ??its not like im going to paddle out to pipe with 50 people out.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    quick question? i surf pretty good and dont drop in on people, and been wanting to visit hawaii im going to apply for Space A Travel, can you beat a free flight to hawaii? i fair okay in crowds its weird for me because biggest line up ive been in was like 30 people in costa rica. at home 7 lol. a lot of mean mugs or what ??its not like im going to paddle out to pipe with 50 people out.
    depends where you go. west side of O'ahu could get pretty rough, starting around Nanakuli all the way to Kaena point. with that said, it's really not as bad as what you think. it always boils down to one or two a$$wipes. just keep an eye on who's the alpha in the line up and make sure never to drop in on him, or better yet, don't drop in on anyone. i dunno how it is now, but use to have a crew who was unofficially called "the regulators" that haunts Kaisers on the south shore. they're old and most likely mellowed out by now, lol.
    Space A for free? i remember paying 10 bucks when i was in the service, lol.
    Last edited by Spunjer; Aug 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM.