LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    drunks hijacking this epic thread...so,back to our regular scheduled programming,shark-hunter,you tell us you don't surf, you sponge,you said 'til next year goodbye several posts/pages ago, you're just dying for it to reach 50.my answer is this,laying on a sponge is not worth the cold,and only a surfer knows the feeling...meaning,if i have to explain it,you wouldn't understand,we are from here,and belong on these waves,because our lives are here,and we are surfers,not spongers,and so stoked we are addicted,and like addicts we have to surf all year no matter the cold.it is awful and we all know that deep-down we are nuts,addicts,surfers.you are a sponger,so you wait for it to reach 50.understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    drunks hijacking this epic thread....
    I'm actually sober thank you. HAHA

hmm,denial,could be a bad sign...start the rum thread,dude,i got shark-hating spongers to convert

hmm,denial,could be a bad sign...start the rum thread,dude,i got shark-hating spongers to convert
    Yep, denial sure is a bad sign, what ever will I do? Good luck on the sponge conversion, but I hear once you go sponge, you never... well you get the idea...

ever try pusser's navy rum?

ever try pusser's navy rum?
    Can't say that I have, you like it?