LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Exclamation ESA Regionals Live

We are streaming the ESA Southeast Regionals live from New Smyrna on the surf forecast pages.
    Click on the "Live Contest" tab on the right side menu of map menu.

Besides the waves being small and junky, do you like this?

This is an awesome new feature!

But yeah, junky waves.

Nice! Thank You!

I just saw a freaking Honda drive by on the beach! WTF

There must be no f*ckin piping plovers down there. Or, they've been flattened by the beach traffic and remaining birds went north to obx.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I just saw a freaking Honda drive by on the beach! WTF
    That's normal. You can drive up and down the beach all the way up to the inlet and back. It's very convenient actually

'Round these here parts the only way an Accord is making it onto the sand is to drive directly at it as fast as possible and will only achieve about 10 yards at best. Big ole 4x4's get stuck pretty frequently too.... not mine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    'Round these here parts the only way an Accord is making it onto the sand is to drive directly at it as fast as possible and will only achieve about 10 yards at best. Big ole 4x4's get stuck pretty frequently too.... not mine though.
    Oh I see why you were confused... Yeah, the sand is pretty packed in the driving lane so you drive up and down w/no issues usually (sometimes it gets soft in certain areas), it gets very soft when you pull into a spot though, people do get stuck when they park / leave, usually it's pickup trucks with no 4x4 or a Honda like the one you saw. I have a Tahoe w/4x4 luckily, so I've never gotten stuck, but i've helped a few people out.

Conditions a little cleaner now, still looking so so but not too bad for light on-shores

It will not load for me. justy keep getting that dumb circle thing going round and round. Is the contest still on? I'm trying to cure boredom at work here...