LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Id really like to get this going for more events...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    overcompensating for something???

    Victims of heavy feet to hear that exhaust blare. You can go out on the North End of CB on any summer weekend and watch all kinds of redneckery commence.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,964
    its only a truly sweet rig if you fly the stars and bars off the back!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Id really like to get this going for more events...
    I'm 100% for it.

    How complicated is it for doing these lower bandwidth feeds? I know all the stuff they do for pro contests is very pricy, but what about just having a webcam?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,321
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    its only a truly sweet rig if you fly the stars and bars off the back!!
    I avoid that circus as much as possible but it will be worth it to get out there sometime this summer to take pics I can post here and we can all get a good laugh.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I avoid that circus as much as possible but it will be worth it to get out there sometime this summer to take pics I can post here and we can all get a good laugh.
    When I handed the keys of the Jeep to my son i told him he had to drive to school with a big confederate flag on the back. He did it (he goes to a very liberal school). Then I got a call from the principal.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,321
    It's up now.

    Pumpmaster, that had to have been classic!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,964
    suffice it to say I used the same level of tact with the principal that I typically use on here.