LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    anyone old like me remember when foster's was from australia how good it used to be after surfing?

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't always bench press after I surf... but when I do, I prefer to press 450lbs...
    Finally, someone who understands...

How much ya bench!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    If you just had a fun session on a board you shaped your self, homebrew is the ticket for the post session wash-off.

Right now i've got some 6% amber ale, and 7.5% stout.
    If you have no talent in shaping or brewing, but a healthy propensity for violence, and you are a local, after you finish a session on your locally shaped board, go to the local brew pub and drink some local beer. If you see anyone in the line up or the bar that you don't recognize, hassle them and scream "LOCALS ONLY" in their face.

Jack Daniels on the rocks followed by a pinch of Skoal long cut Wintergreen.

bud ice haha.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    anyone old like me remember when foster's was from australia how good it used to be after surfing?
    Foster's was and is a dirt beer

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I don't ever remember it being, "good"... LOL

you're too young,then.it turned to puke years ago when they started making it in canada.in the '70's is was pure perfection.same with harp.used to be the best,then they start making it in canada.i bet in australia and ireland they're still great.even bass is now ruined/no longer from england.

9. Isaac's Special or Tom Collins Hemingway style. In a tall glass filled with ice: gordon's gin, fresh lime juice, coupladashes of angoustura (enough to turn the whole thing rust-colored) top off with coconut water.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbadexample View Post
    Isaac's Special or Tom Collins Hemingway style. In a tall glass filled with ice: gordon's gin, fresh lime juice, coupladashes of angoustura (enough to turn the whole thing rust-colored) top off with coconut water.
    Next time.... this^^^