LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA are quite delicious

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Since the temperance movement is trying to get body boarders to stand on two feet, which if youíve walked in flippers seems an odd task to me, perhaps this is the place to ask:

What's the best post surf drink?

So many to choose from, but one stands out from the rest and in my mindís eye its blue bottle conjures up images of Cabo and the Pacific waters that match its color.

Tequila Corralejo Reposado.
    Lick the salt off your lady's still wet bod, suck a lime and slam a shot.

Goes down smooth, follow it up with an ice cold Mexican beer with a lime floating in the bottle. Warms you to the core and sends a shiver down your spine. Oh tequila's gotten me in trouble before, but as a dog returneth to its own vomit I go back for more.

Now tequila may be the favored beverage of outlaws, but that doesn't mean it gives them preferential treatment. In fact, tequila has probably betrayed as many outlaws as has the central nervous system and dissatisfied wives. Tequila, scorpian honey, harsh dew of the doglands, essence of the Aztec, crema de cacti; tequila, oily and thermal like the sun in solution; tequila, liquid geometry of passion; Tequila, the buzzard god who copulates in midair with the ascending souls of dying virgins; tequila, firebug in the house of good taste; O tequila, savage water of sorcery, what confusion and mischief your sly, rebellious drops do generate.
    ~Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker
    Yes, Corralejo Reposado is off the hook. As well as the blanco and anejo are very good as well. highest quality for the price. I sold a ton of that in California... Its really big all through Baja....

A shot of Corelejo and a cold Tecate (if in Baja) is the way to go... Or pacifico in a can... perfect post surf drink along with a few street tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA are quite delicious
    Yes. Yes they are.

Images
    If you just had a fun session on a board you shaped your self, homebrew is the ticket for the post session wash-off.

Right now i've got some 6% amber ale, and 7.5% stout.

mitchell, or you could head over to the 16 Mile Brewery and let them make it for you! Their Inlet IPA is pretty decent

Ice cold $1 Bintang, from where it's made.
    If you know, you know.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    mitchell, or you could head over to the 16 Mile Brewery and let them make it for you! Their Inlet IPA is pretty decent
    Yeah i could....but I live in Milton so Dogfish Head is right down the street.

I haven't tried the 16 mile stuff for a while. Some of the stuff they were making a few years ago seems kind of bland to me. I like some hops.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    Ice cold $1 Bintang, from where it's made.
    If you know, you know.
    Heinekin owns Bintang, correct? Crazy how if you drink it, it tastes EXACTLY like a heinekin.

Images
    dogfish 60min or tomato juice!

Check this out! Chocolate Milk has been shown in University studies to provided better post workout benefits than water or sports drinks, better rehydration and better recovery! Who knew, chugging my favorite beverage wasn't an indulgence but a smart move?

http://www.utexas.edu/news/2011/06/22/milk_studies/