LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Sanding the board is complete. The finish coat has been applied to the deck. Tomarrow the finish coat will be applied to the bottom. After that I plan to give the board at least four days to cure.

The build will be complete and ocean ready in 1 week.
    Let me know man. I'm happy to vouch for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    not a scratch on 'em. and my work speaks for itself. no advertising here.
    that means you're a master. when someone asks for your credentials, you just wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.

looks about as good a surf board as obama is a president, but comes with a cheaper price tag

Thanks Clemsonsurf might have to take you up on that

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    that means you're a master. when someone asks for your credentials, you just wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.
    Well, you asked for it...here's a job I just finished
    pics23 049.jpg
    oh, and by the way I have a degree in Architectural Engineering and am also a Certified Associate in Project Management

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Well, you asked for it...here's a job I just finished
    pics23 049.jpg
    oh, and by the way I have a degree in Architectural Engineering and am also a Certified Associate in Project Management
    I didn't ask but am glad you shared. love the floor. All I got is a Master HVAC card and my own bidniz fixing restaurant equipment. Nothing pretty but I know where it's safe to eat.

That is an awesome looking job, KB. You are a true American craftsman. Very cool. That is seriously something out of 'Architectural Digest.'
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 22, 2013 at 02:41 AM.

Hey Roy/steve have you met Mfittz? I suspect he would be a prime client for your board. it suits his go-proing sissy stepping style very much. also i hear he loves firm carress of long hard wood against his cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

Only thing "unique" abour your "item" is you made it....
    Incorrect, my designs are probably the only ones in the world which are instantly identifiable without any name or logo.

The construction method and shapes are unique.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Yeah but Roy you are not going to sell any surfboards, which makes your dream just that.... A dream. A day dream at best. Can u give us an idea of how many boards you've sold? Zero? Less than zero?
    Hundreds....