Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    looks about as good a surf board as obama is a president, but comes with a cheaper price tag

Thanks Clemsonsurf might have to take you up on that

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    that means you're a master. when someone asks for your credentials, you just wave your hands in the air like you just don't care.
    Well, you asked for it...here's a job I just finished
    pics23 049.jpg
    oh, and by the way I have a degree in Architectural Engineering and am also a Certified Associate in Project Management

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Well, you asked for it...here's a job I just finished
    pics23 049.jpg
    oh, and by the way I have a degree in Architectural Engineering and am also a Certified Associate in Project Management
    I didn't ask but am glad you shared. love the floor. All I got is a Master HVAC card and my own bidniz fixing restaurant equipment. Nothing pretty but I know where it's safe to eat.

That is an awesome looking job, KB. You are a true American craftsman. Very cool. That is seriously something out of 'Architectural Digest.'
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 22, 2013 at 02:41 AM.

Hey Roy/steve have you met Mfittz? I suspect he would be a prime client for your board. it suits his go-proing sissy stepping style very much. also i hear he loves firm carress of long hard wood against his cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

Only thing "unique" abour your "item" is you made it....
    Incorrect, my designs are probably the only ones in the world which are instantly identifiable without any name or logo.

The construction method and shapes are unique.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post

Yeah but Roy you are not going to sell any surfboards, which makes your dream just that.... A dream. A day dream at best. Can u give us an idea of how many boards you've sold? Zero? Less than zero?
    Hundreds....

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post

My name carries no fame. However I am a wood surfboard builder. I have been doing it for years. I cannot claim I've made a hundred surfboards but I don't need to have a certain number of completed builds to call myself a shaper. I have nearly 100 pictures documenting the build process. The complexity of building a surfboard of this design is more complicated than shaping a foam board. There are numerous more steps involved.

So after building a surfboard like this I can't hold the title of shaper? Ha Ha Ha Ha
    Ask your standard shaper to build you one of these.

What these fellows are doing we call 'tall poppy lopping'.

They have a set of prescribed beliefs the adoption of which gives them a sense of identity, and they rabidly censure dissenters and free thinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    What these fellows are doing we call 'tall poppy lopping'.

They have a set of prescribed beliefs the adoption of which gives them a sense of identity, and they rabidly censure dissenters and free thinkers.

wow roy thats actually pretty accurate man. definitely an opinion more elegant and well shaped than your surfboards