Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Says the guy who thinks he is gods gift to the world of surfboard shaping
    I make no apology for being aware that the universe is created and sustained by an intelligent force.

Keep posting pictures of your boards!
    A hypocritical statement considering that you and others are trolling this thread with off topic personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    That is an awesome looking job, KB. You are a true American craftsman. Very cool. That is seriously something out of 'Architectural Digest.'
    Thanks, Yankee.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    A hypocritical statement considering that you and others are trolling this thread with off topic personal attacks.
    Roy, obviously your reading comprehension skills are obscured. Brew was talking to Steve, not you!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It isn't a personal attack to bring up crap you post in other areas of the net. It also says a lot about your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Roy, obviously your reading comprehension skills are obscured. Brew was talking to Steve, not you!
    True story. Steve is a local and I admire his woodworking abilities. Roy is a egotistical Internet spammer out to get rich quick.

Ok I see the point guys on price but I'm not making a living making boards so price isn't what drives me. I would make one for a friend for him buying the beer and feeding me BBQ during the build.

I just excited to add it the the quiver. Oh and last coat of epoxy went on 1/2 hour ago!!!!

More board pics after it cures!!!!

Cat hairs and dust are my worst enemy rite now. Just applied the finish coat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not to get off topic but who likes old school?
    Attached Images Attached Images

It isn't a personal attack to bring up crap you post in other areas of the net. It also says a lot about your character.
    You are full of sh&t and have made, along with others here dozens of personal attacks.

The only reason I'm here is because ZaGaffer posted that my boards are the 'lamest surf products'.

Funny how it's all good when Steve has a go at it though...