LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Roy did not call himself a 'Zen Master' nor does he consider his opinions to be 'hippy crap', and he doesn't rate the Grateful Dead highly at all.

Take your meds Roy, you're starting to talk in the 3rd person again. It's kinda weird for us normal folk, just helping you out there Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You cannot deny you have a big ego, then go on to praise yourself and post your homemade videos. Then again, you display many characteristics of a sociopath. That is not a personal attack, but merely a thought on why you are the way you are.
    What nonsense... and of course it is a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Take your meds Roy, you're starting to talk in the 3rd person again. It's kinda weird for us normal folk, just helping you out there Bub.
    Writing in the third person is a more formal approach, that is all.... and it was writing I was doing not talking.

I do not use 'meds' and resent the accusation and its implication.

Can't you people post without personal attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post

The finish coat has cured to a solid and turned out nicely I'll post some new board pictures soon.
    Yes please.

Writing in the third person is a more formal approach, that is all.... and it was writing I was doing not talking.

I do not use 'meds' and resent the accusation and its implication.

Can't you people post without personal attacks?
    I post plenty without personal attacks, this is not an attack, this is a guy helping another (assuming you're also a male) guy out. My apology Roy, you are correct, you are "typing" not "talking" in the 3rd person. However, it's not formal, it's just weird. If you are upset that you have to take meds, don't take that out on me, take that up with the doctor. That is all.

What nonsense... and of course it is a personal attack.
    No, it is an psychological observation. Calling me an idiot, well, that was a personal attack.

The World Health Organization's International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, tenth edition (ICD-10), defines a conceptually similar disorder to antisocial personality disorder called (F60.2) Dissocial personality disorder.[5]

It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
    Callous unconcern for the feelings of others;
    Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations;
    Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them;
    Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence;
    Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment;
    Marked readiness to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior that has brought the person into conflict with society.
    There may be persistent irritability as an associated feature.

The diagnosis includes what may be referred to as amoral, antisocial, psychopathic, or sociopathic personality (disorder.)

None of those apply to me, actually.

Posting long winded personal attacks on Steve's thread ( or any other) is not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I got an example of my work. I had to redo a kitchen for the richies of Norfolk.

Attachment 7379

Attachment 7380
    Nice, Chiccarrone...

Roy did not call himself a 'Zen Master' nor does he consider his opinions to be 'hippy crap', and he doesn't rate the Grateful Dead highly at all.

dont tell that to the dead family

I'm sure that they are aware that not everyone in this world is a fan.

Here's what I'm listening to at present: