Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    Regretfully I thing this thread has run its coarse. And at much cost to Roy which was never my intention. I drew inspiration from his work which I hold in very high regard and wanted to post a few pictures to share the stoke. The thread is now riddled with personal attacks and now an interested reader can't read it and look at a few pics without sifting through the B.S. and unsurfboard related nonsense. My apologies to Roy for all the unwarranted abuse he took here. You can think what you want about him and post it in a personal message to him and not on my thread. My personal opinion is that the surfboards he creates are fantastic functional works of art. Period. So to those who have posted compliments on the board you have my thanks. And to those who post nothing but hate and discontent...I would appreciate it if you stop posting.
    You sure you are from SC?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    You sure you are from SC?
    Perhaps my initial analysis was correct.

I live in sc but I'm from Chicagoland Area

See "A ride report by Steve83" for details on the ride.

Images
    Steve 83 the parallel profile long board you have created is great. I love the Roy style boards. I'll be making mine soon too. Thanks for creating such an interesting thread.

Glad you liked it Charles. You should start a thread for your build to!
    Last edited by Steve83; Jul 7, 2013 at 06:20 PM.

The Gnome has adopted yet another screen moniker: 'Charles.' Pretender to the throne, Charles-Gnomester...?

Next thing you know, we'll have WeeLee the Stud posting up in Gnome-speak from the peak.

Images
    I already made a PP board based on a 9'10" mal long board plan shape and it came out well. Im currently experimenting with the torsion box construction style ( Roy's parallel profile system) on a 6'6" x 27" x 2 1/8" stub shape. My goal with the PP stub is to see how concave laminates into the rocker jig equation. and of course I want to try a big tunnel fin on it. I shall start a thread for the stub I'm currently making. Im new to the surf forum environment so sorry for any mistakes.