LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Don't worry - - it doesn't stay in, or on, the water for very long.
    what's that mean?

Only thing "unique" abour your "item" is you made it.... Making you the $$$$ part of it. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    MF Global stole money from customer accounts FFS.

Suggesting that I would do that is libelous.

What I'm doing is offering expensive surfboards for sale, whoever buys them makes a conscious decision to do so, without coercion.

If a person has far more money than they will ever need and enjoys spending huge amounts on unique items, then that is their business... and it happens all the time.

Your attitude shows poverty of spirit, in my opinion.... if one is going to dream, dream big!

... yes and I do know many things which the rest of you haven't figured out.

I wish I had that skill. I'm a big lumbering lummox with hardly any patience and would probably end up knocking it over, falling on top of it, or generally fugging it up because I rush thru it. I do commercial A/C and R. nothing delicate in those things.

Thanks! One thing building a board like this will teach you is patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    The subject of pricing and selling the board could be argued indefinitely. I personally don't think $6000 is is an unrealistic number. Again they regularly go for that price online. However I have not decided to sell the board at all. I'm perfectly content surfing it.

I built this surfboard because I am in love with the craft of building and I am in love with the sport of surfing.
    Hey man, don't get the wrong idea...i think your work looks great! I am a carpenter and understand full well the value of true craftsmanship.

Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Hey man, don't get the wrong idea...i think your work looks great! I am a carpenter and understand full well the value of true craftsmanship.
    Still have all you fingers?

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    what's that mean?
    Kidding around about the longevity of Stuart's kindling.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Still have all you fingers?
    not a scratch on 'em. and my work speaks for itself. no advertising here.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    kidding around about the longevity of stuart's kindling.
    lmfao........