Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Your post suggests that what other people think is more important than personal integrity, John Adams would not agre and nor do I.

besides, you neglect to mention that my boards and persona are appreciated by a significant ( and increasing) number of people.

The haters here and elsewhere are of no great consequence, although their existence does serve a positive end namely it focuses and polarises opinion.

To put it in perspective, when in the water the vast majority ( probably 99.9% ) of the unsolicted feedback which I get from other surfers is positive, and often even highly enthusiastic.... haters and trolls are extremely rare.

I don't agree with your 'legacy' judgement either, partly for the reason given above.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    god thats insightful man. honestly u summed this dude roy up for me perfectly.
    Actually he summed up the intolerant haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Actually he summed up the intolerant haters.
    i mean im very tolerant, and know nothing about you, but this sounds like you man.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post

assume that Steve doesn't wear a bright orange wetsuit and white gath helmet while surfing two footers.

Sorry but only the brainwashed under call waves to that extent..the same applies to those who object to certain wetsuit colours.

Sorry but only the brainwashed under call waves to that extent..the same applies to those who object to certain wetsuit colours.
    i mean hes not really objecting, just making fun of you.

and i mean if you mean brainwashed by the laws of logic and reason, then yea. those waves were MAYBE 4 feet at max maybe if ur being really generous. if u think units of measurement are a brainwashing tactic, then i guess it explains why ur boards are over 10 feet

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i mean hes not really objecting, just making fun of you.

and i mean if you mean brainwashed by the laws of logic and reason, then yea. those waves were MAYBE 4 feet at max maybe if ur being really generous. if u think units of measurement are a brainwashing tactic, then i guess it explains why ur boards are over 10 feet
    Logic and reason have never been a characteristic of wave under calling.. a habit which was started to spread misinformation, and still does. An example is that ZGaffer said that the waves are two feet, and i disagreed... you object by saying that they are four feet... which supports my case not his, a point which you have failed to grasp.

Now I suggest that you use your head and take another look:

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Apr 23, 2013 at 05:38 AM.

The finish coat has cured to a solid and turned out nicely I'll post some new board pictures soon.

You just did it again^
    You cannot deny you have a big ego, then go on to praise yourself and post your homemade videos. Then again, you display many characteristics of a sociopath. That is not a personal attack, but merely a thought on why you are the way you are.

Roy, you're a jerk for derailing Steve's thread. Contrary to your beliefs, everything IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

Now, go curl back up with your sheep.

Steve, you need to get some sleep man! 5am!?!?!

Logic and reason have never been a characteristic of wave under calling.. a habit which was started to spread misinformation, and still does. An example is that ZGaffer said that the waves are two feet, and i disagreed... you object by saying that they are four feet... which supports my case not his, a point which you have failed to grasp.

Now I suggest that you use your head and take another look:

I love the look of your boards, hate you for building a catch-all, but like you for making it so expensive. I'm in turmoil.