LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i mean hes not really objecting, just making fun of you.

and i mean if you mean brainwashed by the laws of logic and reason, then yea. those waves were MAYBE 4 feet at max maybe if ur being really generous. if u think units of measurement are a brainwashing tactic, then i guess it explains why ur boards are over 10 feet
    Logic and reason have never been a characteristic of wave under calling.. a habit which was started to spread misinformation, and still does. An example is that ZGaffer said that the waves are two feet, and i disagreed... you object by saying that they are four feet... which supports my case not his, a point which you have failed to grasp.

Now I suggest that you use your head and take another look:

Last edited by Roy Stuart; Apr 23, 2013 at 04:38 AM.

The finish coat has cured to a solid and turned out nicely I'll post some new board pictures soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    You just did it again^
    You cannot deny you have a big ego, then go on to praise yourself and post your homemade videos. Then again, you display many characteristics of a sociopath. That is not a personal attack, but merely a thought on why you are the way you are.

Roy, you're a jerk for derailing Steve's thread. Contrary to your beliefs, everything IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

Now, go curl back up with your sheep.

Steve, you need to get some sleep man! 5am!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Logic and reason have never been a characteristic of wave under calling.. a habit which was started to spread misinformation, and still does. An example is that ZGaffer said that the waves are two feet, and i disagreed... you object by saying that they are four feet... which supports my case not his, a point which you have failed to grasp.

Now I suggest that you use your head and take another look:

I love the look of your boards, hate you for building a catch-all, but like you for making it so expensive. I'm in turmoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Well, you asked for it...here's a job I just finished
    Attachment 7368
    oh, and by the way I have a degree in Architectural Engineering and am also a Certified Associate in Project Management
    I got an example of my work. I had to redo a kitchen for the richies of Norfolk.

harborclub2.jpg

harborclub3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I got an example of my work. I had to redo a kitchen for the richies of Norfolk.

harborclub2.jpg

harborclub3.jpg
    Impressive, high quality work. Nice job.

That's someone's house...? Looks like they're seriously into chef stuff.
    Last edited by yankee; Apr 23, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

i just don't understand how roy can call himself a zen master, and be into the heart of the waves and all that hippie crap and still have such a big ego. hippies are supposed to lose their egos, roy if you need any help destroying your ego and becoming truly at one with the creator and the ocean, i got some friends in the Grateful Dead Family that would be happy to help....

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i just don't understand how roy can call himself a zen master, and be into the heart of the waves and all that hippie crap and still have such a big ego. hippies are supposed to lose their egos, roy if you need any help destroying your ego and becoming truly at one with the creator and the ocean, i got some friends in the Grateful Dead Family that would be happy to help....
    Roy did not call himself a 'Zen Master' nor does he consider his opinions to be 'hippy crap', and he doesn't rate the Grateful Dead highly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post

Roy, you're a jerk for derailing Steve's thread. Contrary to your beliefs, everything IS NOT ABOUT YOU.
    I didn't derail it, others did.

All I did is respond by complimenting Steve on his new board..... then the abusive trolls arrived... they did the derailing.