LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    Thanks Roy,
    The board looks a honey gold in the sunlight.
    I've rode heavier boards of a different design before and they seemed to have a lot of drive. I expect this one to fly! I'm not to worried about carrying it to the beach. 44 pounds is a weight I can easily handle. This one is sure to draw a crowd at the local beach break!

Steve - You should definitely stop by McKevlins and show the guys there. They would probably appreciate your craftsmanship.

I will....I bet they will get a kick out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    From 8:04 onwards...

You've just proven to me that you're a Holocaust denier.

This thread really dropped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
    This thread really dropped off.
    Folks like your board, craftsmanship and dedication to it Steve. Folks just get enough Roy after a while.

Let's see more pics man. When's the first trial going to go down?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post

Folks just get enough Roy after a while.
    This is dishonest nonsense.

If many here had not chosen to talk about me rather than Steve's board my input would have been limited to the few posts I've made admiring and discussing Steve's board.

The usual tactic as used here is to make a sh*tfight by posting abuse and then when the person defends themselves move in and say that they have hijacked the thread.

I posted on this thread with the best of intentions... thanks for ruining it you f*cking trolls.

I don't need to be here, Steve's board has nothing to do with me really... it's his creation. So, if you lot want to continue without my presence then shut the F up about me and you'll get your wish, if it is your wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    This is dishonest nonsense.
    No, it's not Roy. There is now a Roy Stuart meme that is much, much larger than the man Roy Stuart. When mentioning "you" people are really mentioning the Roy Stuart Meme... kinda like the NJshred-a-MEME.

That said, there is no real reason for you to personally address comments that aren't really directed at you personally in the first place.

To reiterate: There was absolutely nothing dishonest about what I said.... if there was, what other reason do you think there could be for you receiving the treatment you do?

I've got my eye on the surf forecast, water temp and work schedule. Trial runs on the board will be ASAP! I'll defiantly keep you guys posted. I can picture myself paddling out to about the end of the pier at Folly on a big swell day and riding one all the way in! I'll try to post early enough on when I'll be out surfing it so hopefully some of you guys can come check it out. And maybe even catch a ride or two yourselves!

Regretfully I thing this thread has run its coarse. And at much cost to Roy which was never my intention. I drew inspiration from his work which I hold in very high regard and wanted to post a few pictures to share the stoke. The thread is now riddled with personal attacks and now an interested reader can't read it and look at a few pics without sifting through the B.S. and unsurfboard related nonsense. My apologies to Roy for all the unwarranted abuse he took here. You can think what you want about him and post it in a personal message to him and not on my thread. My personal opinion is that the surfboards he creates are fantastic functional works of art. Period. So to those who have posted compliments on the board you have my thanks. And to those who post nothing but hate and discontent...I would appreciate it if you stop posting.