LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 52 1231151 ... LastLast

Boston Bombers ID'd

here's the survivor. Be careful. He's extremely dangerous. and a master of disguise.

BostonBomber.jpg

I think NYNJ missed an opportunity to add " you can see the douche in the red hat smirking like he was excited. They should let the father that's entire family was destroyed have 5 minutes with them before they go on "trial"...

on this count you are correct sir

this is how they find their suspects in Russia.

You're a funny dude.

Unfortunately the younger 'bomber' is seen on video leaving the scene with his back pack still on, and the pack which the bomb was in can fits the pack worn by one of the 'security' men seen leaving without his pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Unfortunately the younger 'bomber' is seen on video leaving the scene with his back pack still on, and the pack which the bomb was in can fits the pack worn by one of the 'security' men seen leaving without his pack.
    Doesn't really matter what video you saw or what you think. The dude admitted to everything and then some. He's toast, deal with it.

Actually the BOMBER left the scene with no back Roy...Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-running--from-bombing.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    if it was an inside job it wasn't this blatant. The fbi may have directed them or allowed this to happen, but i would like a link, at the very minimum, if your going to make such a bold assertion.

Anybody who thinks this is a conspiracy has the mental capacity of a ShredMachine.

Images
    Wow, has the Swellinfo admin started sniffing roxicets? Man, things have gotten more lax around here. Politics, controversies and conspiracies.......and no one is getting penalized. That's great. That's the way it should be. Post it all and let God sort it out.

Jeez, back in my day you couldn't speak politics nor argue with anyone or ya got the boot. The end is coming....The end is coming. Hey you guys should watch Jack van Impe Ministries.......he's the bomb. He's my new hero after Erock, Za Gaffer and that Andrew dude from Wilmington, DE. If you don't like a certain religious group, then you'll love Jack Van Impe and his wife Rexella....and the annnouncer dude is the coolest.