LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 515
  1. #11
    There'd be a completely different conversation going on if they had hidden in a neighborhood with nice manicured lawns, iron gates and large circle driveways. You know...the political donor types.

  2. #12
    Look at the pic above,. No backpack.. That's just after the 2nd blast. It was his bag that blew up and he admits it.

    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    if it was an inside job it wasn't this blatant. The fbi may have directed them or allowed this to happen, but i would like a link, at the very minimum, if your going to make such a bold assertion.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    [QUOTE=Koki Barrels;163896]Anybody who thinks this is a conspiracy has the mental capacity of a ShredMachine.[/QUOTE

    Hi Koki.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Anybody who thinks this is a conspiracy has the mental capacity of a ShredMachine.
    i donno man its kinda early and severely un-investigated to rule out any options. I would say someone that closes their mind to any option at this point has a very little understanding of politics or historical events.

  5. #15
    This is just another way to get an emotional response from people in orderto take away civil liberties. The patriot act took rights away after 9/11, add whatever rights that we give up after this and our country resembles a police state. Emotional people will say they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure this wont happen again. My opinion is that we breed terrorism overseas. We killed 11 children and a woman earlier this month in a drone strike in Iraq. We need to change our definition of "terrorism". It cant just be a term we give our emenies. Fyi we do whats called "double taps", its when we drop a bomb wait for first responders to show up, then drop another bomb. Dead civilians and double taps is terrorism to me

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    This is just another way to get an emotional response from people in orderto take away civil liberties. The patriot act took rights away after 9/11, add whatever rights that we give up after this and our country resembles a police state. Emotional people will say they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure this wont happen again. My opinion is that we breed terrorism overseas. We killed 11 children and a woman earlier this month in a drone strike in Iraq. We need to change our definition of "terrorism". It cant just be a term we give our emenies. Fyi we do whats called "double taps", its when we drop a bomb wait for first responders to show up, then drop another bomb. Dead civilians and double taps is terrorism to me
    as i stated before its all perspective. one mans terrorist is another mans revolutionary hero.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,492
    GEEZUS, is there a liquidation sale on tin foil hats that I don't know about? Anybody who questions this at this point just needs to consider if they even want to be a US citizen anymore because you are a shame to your country and your countrymen and we'd all be better off if you just left and never came back. Maybe then you'd realize how good we all have it here compared to other places in the world. The dude says he did it, what else do you want, him to reinact it for you?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    GEEZUS, is there a liquidation sale on tin foil hats that I don't know about? Anybody who questions this at this point just needs to consider if they even want to be a US citizen anymore because you are a shame to your country and your countrymen and we'd all be better off if you just left and never came back. Maybe then you'd realize how good we all have it here compared to other places in the world. The dude says he did it, what else do you want, him to reinact it for you?

    hey man i love this country, i just think we should thoroughly investigate acts where innocent american citizens have died, which our government has failed to do on the past three major acts of terror. The question is, why this lack of investigation? because people chastise all those that say there should be one and label them as tin-foil hat wearing "truthers" and the government can therefore get away with ****ty halfassed pseudoscience reports like the 911 report.

    Why were the chechneyans expedited through their green card process? why are there family members all claiming they were "directed by a higher entity" then themselves? ETC A lot more questions remain that need to be answered more then just who the finger on the big red pressure-cooker button was.

  9. #19
    I hear a lot about rights taken away, but my life hasn't changed much since 9/11... What, they can tap my phone? Big deal. They're not listening to me anyway. But if they want to, fine by me.

    You say "we" killed 11 women and children in Iraq. Wrong. I didn't kill anyone. And I doubt they had a target of women and kids. If a "terrorist" hides amongst his people and gets them injured or killed it's his fault... Or at least blame/attack the military that did it. Not civilians at a marathon... If I were to get arrested or assaulted by a white cop I'm not going to go slap a woman in the street because she's white.


    Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    This is just another way to get an emotional response from people in orderto take away civil liberties. The patriot act took rights away after 9/11, add whatever rights that we give up after this and our country resembles a police state. Emotional people will say they are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure this wont happen again. My opinion is that we breed terrorism overseas. We killed 11 children and a woman earlier this month in a drone strike in Iraq. We need to change our definition of "terrorism". It cant just be a term we give our emenies. Fyi we do whats called "double taps", its when we drop a bomb wait for first responders to show up, then drop another bomb. Dead civilians and double taps is terrorism to me

  10. #20