LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Ya those two did it no question. I know Glenn Beck is a crazy person but his Saudi national story raises tons of questions for me. I think theres a chance this saudi had something to do with it but the news media wont cover it. Im not a conspiricy theorist but im very sceptical of what im told from the media. We have been lied to us by the govt before. I think that we knew about it, saw a political opportunity, and let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    GEEZUS, is there a liquidation sale on tin foil hats that I don't know about? Anybody who questions this at this point just needs to consider if they even want to be a US citizen anymore because you are a shame to your country and your countrymen and we'd all be better off if you just left and never came back. Maybe then you'd realize how good we all have it here compared to other places in the world. The dude says he did it, what else do you want, him to reinact it for you?
    Jon has a few words for you.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...k-constitution

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    yay the tristate area is getting even more facist. no big gulps, more cameras, and civillian police department drones buzzin around the skys. Not to mention anyone with a smart phone can be tracked by not only the government, but also fellow civillians online.

"oh hey honey, im just at the store grabbing some stuff"

"oh yea, why does your iphone tell me your at your ex's?"

enjoy 1984 gents, this next century will be a doozy

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I hear a lot about rights taken away, but my life hasn't changed much since 9/11... What, they can tap my phone? Big deal. They're not listening to me anyway. But if they want to, fine by me.

You say "we" killed 11 women and children in Iraq. Wrong. I didn't kill anyone. And I doubt they had a target of women and kids. If a "terrorist" hides amongst his people and gets them injured or killed it's his fault... Or at least blame/attack the military that did it. Not civilians at a marathon... If I were to get arrested or assaulted by a white cop I'm not going to go slap a woman in the street because she's white.
    So you dont care about about illegal wire taps? Have you flown since 9/11? Who pays for our military? We do. We elect people to make policies and choices on our behalf. So ya WE killed 176,907 civilians in iraq. You must not really understand the privacy laws in this country. Do you know what CISPA is?

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post

always good to see reactionary politics based on emotion in action!

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    So you dont care about about illegal wire taps? Have you flown since 9/11? Who pays for our military? We do. We elect people to make policies and choices on our behalf. So ya WE killed 176,907 civilians in iraq. You must not really understand the privacy laws in this country. Do you know what CISPA is?
    even if cispa gets shot down in the senate, some form will break through. then you can kiss freedom of speech and thought goodbye. Worst bill (civil liberty wise) ever passed by america since the law that allowed the internment of the japenese.

"So what they can tap my phone? Big deal" Thats very ignorant. If you think thats all you are not informed

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    "So what they can tap my phone? Big deal" Thats very ignorant. If you think thats all you are not informed
    i mean hes from New York. its an arrest-able offence not to carry an id on the street there. Wire tapping is the least of his worries

Last edited by trevolution; Apr 25, 2013 at 10:57 PM.

Ha ya he better not want a extra large soda or a handgun. His slapping a white lady analogy attempt was cute