LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 515
  1. #81
    Illuminati!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    5,701
    Images
    6
    Agreed...you guys have a great weekend, dont go too hard on each other here...at least the weather's gonna be nice.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I suspect you probably don't have many friends and you spend a lot of time with your own thoughts with no one to keep you in check.

    you have said nothing new to me or probably anyone on this board other than you are a bit of a whacky guy. Its ok to suspect something is not what it is on the surface.... but you're going to need facts that actually support what you're saying, not just coincidental surface connections.
    i think its pretty evident that MFitzz has the political capacity of knowledge of legislation and litigation equivalent to the same political capacity that a rock, or 4 year old girl shares. Long live the sheeple!

  4. #84
    Turdvolution, what do you make of this.... reports of chemical weapons used in syria...
    Obama now ever so lightly tapping the drums of war....
    so... were chemical weapons used in syria a truth and that would possibly be the United States nod to get the invasion going.... OR are the reports of chemicals weapons fabricated by whatever party is interested in brining in the United states? You know another conspiracy?

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Turdvolution, what do you make of this.... reports of chemical weapons used in syria...
    Obama now ever so lightly tapping the drums of war....
    so... were chemical weapons used in syria a truth and that would possibly be the United States nod to get the invasion going.... OR are the reports of chemicals weapons fabricated by whatever party is interested in brining in the United states? You know another conspiracy?
    Chemical weapons have been used in Syria since the shelling at the turkish border 5 or more months ago. A proxy war has been in place much longer then that, and weve had some degree of boots on the ground there for many months. The iran Israel controversy is much more unnerving with that Nazi **** of a leader they got over there in Israel drawing bomb picutures at the UN summit, but we have been in the process of ww3 in the middle east for a VERY long time. An increased regionalized war in the middle east is not conspiracy, its reality. God man, turn off the boob tube and do some research. your ignorance is starting to melt my brain.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post



    ^this is worth a watch. 2 minutes long, regardless of you believe it or not.
    lol you are ridiculous. I love how he just glances over the most important part of the entire video.... who the fck is his source??? a lawyer lady friend of mine!!!!!
    I really want you to renounce your citizenship and move out of the country. You want to talk about having no rights. you don't realize how great you got it.... an rfid chip!!!! classic.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Chemical weapons have been used in Syria since the shelling at the turkish border 5 or more months ago. A proxy war has been in place much longer then that, and weve had some degree of boots on the ground there for many months. The iran Israel controversy is much more unnerving with that Nazi **** of a leader they got over there in Israel drawing bomb picutures at the UN summit, but we have been in the process of ww3 in the middle east for a VERY long time. An increased regionalized war in the middle east is not conspiracy, its reality. God man, turn off the boob tube and do some research. your ignorance is starting to melt my brain.
    I don't need a history lesson of current events Turdvolution. I asked you if you think that its conspiracy or for real. Im pretty sure you have not been in syria, you just look things up on wikepedia and believe whatever your read.... but you only read the consiracy aspect of events.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    lol you are ridiculous. I love how he just glances over the most important part of the entire video.... who the fck is his source??? a lawyer lady friend of mine!!!!!
    I really want you to renounce your citizenship and move out of the country. You want to talk about having no rights. you don't realize how great you got it.... an rfid chip!!!! classic.
    i do realize how great i got it. I want my children to have it as well as i do. Your political beliefs (as exposed in this forum anyway) come down to this: "if you don't believe what i believe you hate america, and should just GIIIIT OUT." if everyone did that, we would have another nazi germany. or is that what you want? "
    rally around the flag when the country is in the ****ter brother, and definitely don't try and do anything to fix it. your logic is as impeccable as your ability to prance around on your go-pro wielding nose rider..

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't need a history lesson of current events Turdvolution. I asked you if you think that its conspiracy or for real. Im pretty sure you have not been in syria, you just look things up on wikepedia and believe whatever your read.... but you only read the consiracy aspect of events.
    wikipedia is not research, well at least for people becoming professionals in the field. maybe for you, it is.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    The scary thing about these terrorists, is they actually think they are doing good. They think they are pleasing their god. This is how pervasive brainwashing can be. We are all brainwashed to a certain extent, so I think we as individuals can strive to do a better job trying to wade through the BS, so we don't do or believe things just because they are societal or cultural norms.
    OR...
    They watched their family get slaughtered by foreigners. What would you do if you came home from milking the camels and found everyone you loved looking like lasagna? What would you do to avenge them? would you even want to go on living when every waking moment is you reliving their deaths? I'm an old geeze on a downward spiral. the only loss I've had was my bro. My goal is to outlive my P's so they won't have to bury another child. I'm hoping on the apocalypse so we can all go together.