LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 515
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    wikipedia is not research, well at least for people becoming professionals in the field. maybe for you, it is.
    any considering how ignorant most of your opinions are, and your lack of sources for any information you DO bring to the table, it most certainly is what you deem as "research".

  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    wikipedia is not research, well at least for people becoming professionals in the field. maybe for you, it is.
    I figured you wouldnt have an opinion... at least until you read some more conspiracy filled crap with pictures and appropriate headlines!!! TurdV, at what point intime do you realize you're just spinning your tires... on this site... and in life in general?

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I figured you wouldnt have an opinion... at least until you read some more conspiracy filled crap with pictures and appropriate headlines!!! TurdV, at what point intime do you realize you're just spinning your tires... on this site... and in life in general?
    the same point that you realize that you should probably only take your nose rider out in summer time waist high mush, grow a pair, ditch the gopro (despite how this will negatively effect your jacking off habits), get an education and kneel down and suck my politically superior ****.

  4. #94
    Its over Mfittz, for once you don't have "all the answers".

    go fist yourself brother

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    the same point that you realize that you should probably only take your nose rider out in summer time waist high mush, grow a pair, ditch the gopro (despite how this will negatively effect your jacking off habits), get an education and kneel down and suck my politically superior ****.
    I don't even need to cut you down anymore Turdvolution... you do that to yourself, better than anyone could. Really good, well thought out reply.... for a kid in college.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I don't even need to cut you down anymore Turdvolution... you do that to yourself, better than anyone could. Really good, well thought out reply.... for a kid in college.
    if you had the intellectual capacity to get into college it was most certainly Devry. If thats what you consider "cutting down" don't ever try and do any landscaping.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    if you had the intellectual capacity to get into college it was most certainly Devry. If thats what you consider "cutting down" don't ever try and do any landscaping.
    lol, another winner from our resident "I just formed opinions on the world last week and you need to hear them" whipping boy!!! do youself a favor, delete your account and start over... this way you won't have such a trail ridiculous posts associated with you.... ok Turdvolution?

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    lol, another winner from our resident "I just formed opinions on the world last week and you need to hear them" whipping boy!!! do youself a favor, delete your account and start over... this way you won't have such a trail ridiculous posts associated with you.... ok Turdvolution?
    i would say im not going to respond anymore because you are making strictly personal attacks with no relevancy, and are now providing nothing of substance or with any intellectual weight to this thread, but NOTHING you ever posted has had any substance or intellectual weight so im just gonna let you have the last word after this.

    Whatever strokes your overabundant ego man, i hope you are happy with the current condition of your life!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Hey Seldom Seen, in addition to our TV show idea I have a movie plot. If anybody steals this I'll get 'em.

    Two surfers get into an argument that turns heavy on a surf predicting site. One of the particpants then launches a search to find the other one physically. Then chaos erupts with attacks and counter attacks. Nothing fatal, but everything from what can be called pranks to minor physical injuries. It can be a dark comedy.

    Oh man, I can see the news in NY: Good evening I'm Toyota Kawasaki and here's tonight's headlines. Investigators have uncovered the cause of last Tuesday's assault and sodomy on a local man attributing the attack to an online argument gone bad. Apparently, two surfers(said very sarcastically) were arguing about terrorism, American freedoms and such when the dialogue escalated. It appears that Dwayne Todd Mackey of Oak Island, NC traveled to Pearl River, NY and hunted down local man, Harold McFitzberger, assaulted and sodomized him repeatedly. Mackey is currently being housed at the Essex County Jail, on $578.97 bail, after being arrested on The Garden State Parkway in New Jersey while returning to North Carolina. No update on McFitzberger's condition.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey Seldom Seen, in addition to our TV show idea I have a movie plot. If anybody steals this I'll get 'em.

    Two surfers get into an argument that turns heavy on a surf predicting site. One of the particpants then launches a search to find the other one physically. Then chaos erupts with attacks and counter attacks. Nothing fatal, but everything from what can be called pranks to minor physical injuries. It can be a dark comedy.

    Oh man, I can see the news in NY: Good evening I'm Toyota Kawasaki and here's tonight's headlines. Investigators have uncovered the cause of last Tuesday's assault and sodomy on a local man attributing the attack to an online argument gone bad. Apparently, two surfers(said very sarcastically) were arguing about terrorism, American freedoms and such when the dialogue escalated. It appears that Dwayne Todd Mackey of Oak Island, NC traveled to Pearl River, NY and hunted down local man, Harold McFitzberger, assaulted and sodomized him repeatedly. Mackey is currently being housed at the Essex County Jail, on $578.97 bail, after being arrested on The Garden State Parkway in New Jersey while returning to North Carolina. No update on McFitzberger's condition.

    i would sodomize him with his go-pro on my shlong so he could see hes full of ****.