LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i would sodomize him with his go-pro on my shlong so he could see hes full of ****.
    Your mom telling you what I do with her again???
    Look TurdVolution... you claim Im personally attacking you... but you have gone on and on with these crazy sexual references and gopros... you prove your still just a kid. I understand and I forgive you for being such tool box.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Your mom telling you what I do with her again???
    Look TurdVolution... you claim Im personally attacking you... but you have gone on and on with these crazy sexual references and gopros... you prove your still just a kid. I understand and I forgive you for being such tool box.
    your totally way more mature then me man with your ceaseless and redundant jabs at my name. Considering you obsession with fecal matter with your ****ty (pun intended) poop jokes, i think its safe to say you would enjoy whatever footage i obtain on that gopro after manhandling your colon.

i would sodomize him with his go-pro on my shlong so he could see hes full of ****.
    Great...I'm heading home for the weekend and now I'm stuck with a mental image I can't unsee. AARRGGHHHH!

its not even fun anymore. its like im arguing with larry the cable guy.

its not even fun anymore. its like im arguing with larry the cable guy.
    wow, did someone say that to you when you were playing ultimate frisbee in the quad the other day???
    You've proven to be a joke and you'll be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    wow, did someone say that to you when you were playing ultimate frisbee in the quad the other day???
    You've proven to be a joke and you'll be treated as such.
    i think the only joke here is the board you surf, and the way you ride it. and film it from that ridiculous angle of course.

Im over this pissing contest.

i think the only joke here is the board you surf, and the way you ride it. and film it from that ridiculous angle of course.
    Hhahahaha, keep at it dude. Clearly you've got no where to go now. But why waste your time on me, don't you have to read how the govt created the idea of santa claus so they could start controlling americans at an early age? I mean that too has probably been severely under-researched, as you like to call things that you think could benefit from more conspiracy.

Im over this pissing contest.
    so... this is like the 10th time you've claimed this, only to come back with some weak ass'd comment. just let it go... it'll help you build character.... which you are clearly lacking.

roflbot (3).jpg

just for you buddy