LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    anyways... some fun waves today in Jupiter. This picture was taken at high tide it got much better as it fellcoralcovebeach1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Oh, I just know these types of things. I have special powers.

Of course, all of this conspiracy that it wasn't those fine, upstanding duped Chechans can't be verifiably proven either. But again, I just know these things. You'll have to trust me.

This latest RT video is kind of more like The Onion than serious. Why would the guvment need to distract the American public to pass laws? Americans are as complacent and unaware as a corrupt guvmnet could hope for. I don't remember any instances of the public rushing Congress over an unpopular law.

Some of the dudes interviewed in this video are from Wisconsin. Who takes anybody from WI seriously?

Why would the guvment try to launch an offensive in Russia's Northern Caucauses? The military has been overextended for the last 12-13 years and hasn't had too much success. The only military victory we have had since WWII was our invasion of Grenada. So we got A-Stan still. We're out of Iraq, but...... We have Iran to worry aboot. We have North Korea to watch............So, hey let's go get the Chechans and those other "STAN" countries. Ok..............Besides Russia don't like us and probably wouldn't be happy to see us in their backyard. Russia will be against us(officially) some day. Russia, China and Middle Eastern countries will launch savagery upon America some day. See, I just know these things.

And Gun Dudes......... The guvment isn't going to take away peoples' guns. Keeping the looney tunes of society from legally purchasing firearms, via background checks, is a FAR cry from the guvment taking away peoples' guns. It would take decades to launch a " Take away their guns" campaign, and it would only cause death, chaos and rebel intaglements. The guvment can't handle it's foreign problems with having a widespread chaotic civil dispute raging within it's borders.....

Everyone who is decent and good...............Move to Canada.......QUICK !!
    Why would the gov do this as a distraction?
    Well for one, the same day as the bombing Buah, Obama, Clinton, Petreaus, Chenney, Rice and others we indicted by a bipartisan congressional committee on war crimes including the torture and death of young children.
    Secondly and most importantly so they could beta test the US public by rolling out the DHS placing an entire city and suburbs under Martial Law. Shelter in place my ass. Wake the f**k up man!!!!

. I don't trust anyone who wields power except for Jesus.
    Ok now your posts make more sense. Im God did you know that? I believe that im god, therefor its true. None of you athiests can prove otherwise. Im sending all nonbelievers to he1l by the way...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Why would the gov do this as a distraction?
    Well for one, the same day as the bombing Buah, Obama, Clinton, Petreaus, Chenney, Rice and others we indicted by a bipartisan congressional committee on war crimes including the torture and death of young children.
    Secondly and most importantly so they could beta test the US public by rolling out the DHS placing an entire city and suburbs under Martial Law. Shelter in place my ass. Wake the f**k up man!!!!
    They were indicted? You sure aboot that one, dude? So, they are going to be tried for war crimes? Ok, when that trial goes down be sure to let me know. And say if this really happened why would the American public have to be distracted from it? And dude, you may want to watch were you get your info from. Youtube and radical religious sites aren't the most relaible sources of info.....

Yeah, martial law is coming. It had nothing to do with the search for a terror suspect? See, there's a big difference between what happened in Boston and actually imposing martial law. People cooperated with the restrictions. A big difference. Shoot, in places like Philly no one would have payed attention to the in house restriction. Dude, America is run by the almighty dollar. Placing people under martial law isn't going to be good for business.

I am awake dude........ since 8:30 am

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Ok now your posts make more sense. Im God did you know that? I believe that im god, therefor its true. None of you athiests can prove otherwise. Im sending all nonbelievers to he1l by the way...
    Now I don't get where you are coming from........I'm not an atheist. Aww man, am I getting misunderstood again. Drats. That always ahppens on here.

Looky here, I am not a full blown conspiracy dude. I also don't put anything past the government and big business. I assess each incident as it comes.........I don't automatically jump to one side.

Now I don't get where you are coming from........I'm not an atheist. Aww man, am I getting misunderstood again. Drats. That always ahppens on here.

Looky here, I am not a full blown conspiracy dude. I also don't put anything past the government and big business. I assess each incident as it comes.........I don't automatically jump to one side.
    I dont think you got the joke....

Or did you and your successfully mindf@#king me pretty good right now

I was making fun of religious people that blindly follow religion just because athiests cant directly prove there is no god. I would think more of you if you were an athiest, it would prove you bullsh!t detectors are at least functioning

Images
    Nahhh, not an atheist. I can understand how people might think I'm making fun of Jesus, but I'm actually not. But I can see how people would take it that way. That's just how I roll. I'm Irish, Catholic and drunk - the way God intended. But I really don't care much aboot the Pope and I find the priest sex abuse kind of amusing. I don't roll with things that man has taken over because man is a dumbarse obsessed with money and power.

So, my intellectual reputation is shot now, huh? Oh well. I can handle myself in any debate with anybody on this site, so it's all good. I read Gordon Korman novels......and John D. Fitzgerald too, so I'm extremely well read. Actually Oipaul is down with these wordsmiths too, which surprises me because he hates me. Calls me a hippy liberal and stuff, but his literary taste is on the hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    I was making fun of religious people that blindly follow religion just because athiests cant directly prove there is no god. I would think more of you if you were an athiest, it would prove you bullsh!t detectors are at least functioning
    If you had written it with a southern drawl, it woulda been more convincing.