LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    I see goofus' walking around with their guns on. The voice in my head always tells me to "grab it! Do it you big sissy! grab it and stuff it in his face." But that wouldn't be nice. Once in the elevator of the BoA in Nerferk, I was riding with the hoy falloy. they kinda gave me a look(I think) when my voice said, "Stop the car, take off yer belt and wail the schitt out of them. think how funny their expressions will be." But that, too, wouldn't be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    This is how it would be in my neighborhood. I'm upstairs with binoculars and .223 sniper rifle and the wife on the first floor with the dogs and shotgun. Neighbors with either Aks or ARs. Cops roll in. 'See anything? Us, 'Not yet'. Cops 'let us know if you do, have a nice day'.
    Love it! How well does this search protocol work when the guy hiding the terrorist tells the cop "havent seen any thing yet"

German police arrest 93-year-old suspected of being Auschwitz guard

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...itz-guard?lite

From the article above: About 1.1 million people, including 960,000 Jews, died at Auschwitz, according to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.

Roy, where you at there Bub? I thought this never happened?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post

Do you have a degree?
    That's what i'm asking you... since you have already implied that I have not I'm asking you to prove it.

You comments on here already point to a complete lack of understanding in the world of scientific research.

Incorrect

You make wild claims

Name one ( with a quote)

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post

Roy, where you at there Bub?

I thought this never happened?
    That's the kind of misapprehension one gets for reading gossip about what others supposedly said but did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    Unfortunately the younger 'bomber' is seen on video leaving the scene with his back pack still on, and the pack which the bomb was in can fits the pack worn by one of the 'security' men seen leaving without his pack.
    Here is a good one.

That's what i'm asking you... since you have already implied that I have not I'm asking you to prove it.

Incorrect

Name one ( with a quote)
    I didn't imply anything. I believe I asked you what your degree was in. You gave no direct answer, which could imply you either don't have one or you are afraid to admit what it is in.

Here is one of the videos showing this, now let's see you provide evidence that the suspects did the bombing without referring to unverifiable statements from the accusers... keep in mind that it is up to the accusers to prove their case. Then, you can get on to proving your 'wild claim' that i have no university degree. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I didn't imply anything. I believe I asked you what your degree was in. You gave no direct answer, which could imply you either don't have one or you are afraid to admit what it is in.
    You did actually, you made several statements which implied that I have no degree.

The ridiculous claim that I have no knowledge of science is hardly worth refuting, since it is so obviously absurd and easy to disprove.

You did actually, you made several statements which implied that I have no degree.

The ridiculous claim that I have no knowledge of science is hardly worth refuting, since it is so obviously absurd and easy to disprove.

Then what is your degree in?