LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 515
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    lol...that name fits him well.

    I think the only answer is to have a bench off instead of a presidential race. Only then will the real issues be solved.

    -23 footers at every beach, every day
    -Showing off for the Hindus in bikinis
    -of course, NJ will have the best waves in the state.
    -FourLoco's and multipel girls for every man.
    -the ability to blame $500 iphone's for our illiteracy.

    What a wonderful world it would be!
    Dude your posts kill me. I cant help but red them in kenny powers voice. That scene when hes on the beach "Locals only you ****1in kooks!!

  2. #122
    Read them*

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    And if you don't think we have not become a police state and are fine with the TSA, know this. China, a communist country, has nearly ten times the population as the US but has about ten times less of a prison population. If you knew as much about politics as you do about your football team you would be aware of the changes that are happening in America. If you don't wake up you won't be able to surf, much less fo on a surf trip. **** man, you won't even have a decent paying job to even feed and house yourself. Listen to the politicians. They all talk of a New World Order. WAKE UP!!!
    Bro I needed your backup thank for joining the convo. These people seem to be concerned with very trivial matters

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis55 View Post
    Dude your posts kill me. I cant help but red them in kenny powers voice. That scene when hes on the beach "Locals only you ****1in kooks!!
    The best 3 min of tv....EVER!

  5. #125
    sorry for ****ting all over this post, because i do care about it but that was just too funny to resist.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    sorry for ****ting all over this post, because i do care about it but that was just too funny to resist.
    Lol TURDVOLUTION! It was hilarious. But still u look like a frustrated kid. Now go play some hacky sack kid.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Lol TURDVOLUTION! It was hilarious. But still u look like a frustrated kid. Now go play some hacky sack kid.
    whered the rest of your photos go bro? hahaha

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    whered the rest of your photos go bro? hahaha
    TURDVOLUTION, i figured id challenge you to use your newly molded brain to work on a come back instead of putting jibberish on apicture. I dont imagine we will get anything.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    wow some of u guys are funny as hell.i admire both sides contributin to the arguement.il keep my opinions to myself but how blantly could u be to accept what fox and cnn tell u.did u hear this kid come out on camera saying yes i did it?i havnt.khalid sheik mohammed said he did 911 after they waterboarded him 182 times.if i waterboard u 100times youll tell me kelly slaters a kook and grass is pink,and sadly most of u would believe me as u believe everything your told.ok ppl,il be cnn for a minute.surfing makes you a terrorist and anyone who surfs is a collosal douche with the capicity of a migraine on steroids,so stop surfing.i guess you guys better stop surfing or your supporting the terrorists.only terrorists surf

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    TURDVOLUTION, i figured id challenge you to use your newly molded brain to work on a come back instead of putting jibberish on apicture. I dont imagine we will get anything.
    roflbot (5).jpg

    whelp it didnt work...

    glad your self conscious enough to remove your photos tho based on what some "kid" tells you on the internet