LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    Attachment 7524

whelp it didnt work...

glad your self conscious enough to remove your photos tho based on what some "kid" tells you on the internet
    Lol TURDVOLUTION! You are "special" aren't you? Ok it's plain to me that I've pushed you past your breaking point. And I'm sorry for that. But maybe you'll learn from it. So how many cats do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Hey Seldom Seen, in addition to our TV show idea I have a movie plot. If anybody steals this I'll get 'em.

Two surfers get into an argument that turns heavy on a surf predicting site. One of the particpants then launches a search to find the other one physically. Then chaos erupts with attacks and counter attacks. Nothing fatal, but everything from what can be called pranks to minor physical injuries. It can be a dark comedy.

Oh man, I can see the news in NY: Good evening I'm Toyota Kawasaki and here's tonight's headlines. Investigators have uncovered the cause of last Tuesday's assault and sodomy on a local man attributing the attack to an online argument gone bad. Apparently, two surfers(said very sarcastically) were arguing about terrorism, American freedoms and such when the dialogue escalated. It appears that Dwayne Todd Mackey of Oak Island, NC traveled to Pearl River, NY and hunted down local man, Harold McFitzberger, assaulted and sodomized him repeatedly. Mackey is currently being housed at the Essex County Jail, on $578.97 bail, after being arrested on The Garden State Parkway in New Jersey while returning to North Carolina. No update on McFitzberger's condition.
    hahahaha

While reading this entire thread - I've read more about fecal matter on someones genitals than I ever imagined possible. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrizzard View Post
    hahahaha

While reading this entire thread - I've read more about fecal matter on someones genitals than I ever imagined possible. Awesome.
    your welcome bud. pm me if you ever wanna see more fecal matter then you can imagine. its called the long island sound

HAHAHA... I thought Tony whacked ***** and dumped him off the boat... It's him!!! And he got an inside tip from Rockefeller about 9/11... So Awesome!

You do see how stupid that is right? I can make a video and say a bunch of ridiculous sh&t... And to make it better I'll enev pu words on the sreen to make them seem real.

Like I've said before. It's stupid to always trust the govt, but you look like a fool when you try to pass this crap as real.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You even said "this is worth a watch".... HAHAHAHA.... Come on Man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post

^this is worth a watch. 2 minutes long, regardless of you believe it or not.

Images
    Hey Seldom Seen, in addition to our TV show idea I have a movie plot. If anybody steals this I'll get 'em.

Two surfers get into an argument that turns heavy on a surf predicting site. One of the particpants then launches a search to find the other one physically. Then chaos erupts with attacks and counter attacks. Nothing fatal, but everything from what can be called pranks to minor physical injuries. It can be a dark comedy.

Oh man, I can see the news in NY: Good evening I'm Toyota Kawasaki and here's tonight's headlines. Investigators have uncovered the cause of last Tuesday's assault and sodomy on a local man attributing the attack to an online argument gone bad. Apparently, two surfers(said very sarcastically) were arguing about terrorism, American freedoms and such when the dialogue escalated. It appears that Dwayne Todd Mackey of Oak Island, NC traveled to Pearl River, NY and hunted down local man, Harold McFitzberger, assaulted and sodomized him repeatedly. Mackey is currently being housed at the Essex County Jail, on $578.97 bail, after being arrested on The Garden State Parkway in New Jersey while returning to North Carolina. No update on McFitzberger's condition.
    Hahahaha! You sir understand the makings of a great drama, I think it's a brilliant idea!

No update on McFitzberger's condition.
    Update on McFitzberger's condition:
    Mr. McFitzberger has provided Gopro footage to authorities which allegedly bolsters his case, and supports his innocence in the incident, but also appears to show that Mr. Mackey is a 13 year old minor so authorities have released him to his parents and closed the investigation

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Update on McFitzberger's condition:
    Mr. McFitzberger has provided Gopro footage to authorities which allegedly bolsters his case, and supports his innocence in the incident, but also appears to show that Mr. Mackey is a 13 year old minor so authorities have released him to his parents and closed the investigation
    Thanks for the update, Scotty. Ah, 'tis a twisted world in which we live. Mackey's only 13-years-old? Wow. Jeez, I hope McFitzberger doesn't sue Swellinfo.com. That's what you do in this country when something bad happens, right? You sue. America - turining tragedy into profit since 1948.
    Last edited by Paddington Jetty Bear; Apr 27, 2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Clarity issue

Thanks for the update, Scotty. Ah, 'tis a twisted world in which we live. Mackey's only 13-years-old? Wow. Jeez, I hope McFitzberger doesn't sue Swellinfo.com. That's what you do in this country when something bad happens, right? You sue. America - turining tragedy into profit since 1948.
    doesnt that technically make mfitzz a child molester?

http://www.naturalnews.com/040026_Ne...#ixzz2RcfOS15h

ever wonder why the Butch's bought 100,00 acres in Paraguay?

Tbone Pickens got 200000 in Texas. Ogallala.