LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    how come those responsible for Bayou Corne massive sink hole and the oil spill in AK aren't designated terrorists? Because they own the You Essay.

These are the most dangerous group of terrorists.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...l-yet-20130425
    they're not hard to find, so how come we haven't renditioned these azzholes?

i thought monsanto did it????

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    These are the most dangerous group of terrorists.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...l-yet-20130425
    they're not hard to find, so how come we haven't renditioned these azzholes?
    ChickenArrone.... wtf have you been awake for 5 minutes? its been this way since the begining of man.

guys you gott sign this petition! it will stop bombings like the boston marathon from happening ,just like gun control will stop ALL school shootings!

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/4918...ssure-cookers/

done!! i signed 6 times just like some people voted for BHO 6 times. now the madness can stop. i feel better now. thank you comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    done!! i signed 6 times just like some people voted for BHO 6 times. now the madness can stop. i feel better now. thank you comrade.
    its all good comrade. I love our supreme overlord, i give him my guns gladly. and my free beach access. Hopefully his executive branch can kill more civillians at home and abroad! I feel so safe with civillian drones in my skys, and friendly old big brother listening to my phone conversations! In American Union, workers don't strike, drones strike workers!

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    its all good comrade. I love our supreme overlord, i give him my guns gladly. and my free beach access. Hopefully his executive branch can kill more civillians at home and abroad! I feel so safe with civillian drones in my skys, and friendly old big brother listening to my phone conversations! In American Union, workers don't strike, drones strike workers!
    all controlled by the new Google Skynet network!!

Images
    I do some home canning w/ a PC...first they want my guns, now they want my PC and back pack...next they're gonna want my boards...god forbid you try to prepare yourself to live w/ a little bit of self-sufficiency.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I do some home canning w/ a PC...first they want my guns, now they want my PC and back pack...next they're gonna want my boards...god forbid you try to prepare yourself to live w/ a little bit of self-sufficiency.
    Roy Stuart is behind the board confiscation since only all wood boards should be use as they are the most progressive modern design. monsanto will take care of the garden.