LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 515
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution . View Post
    some people get it much faster than others. My teachers explained what basically can be your life experience. So while your older Im just as informed.
    imitation is the highest form of flattery. i appreciate you caring enough about someone you never met to take the time out of your (what your actions have proven to be a very useless and boring life) to assume what you perceive to be my persona.

    you must not have gotten laid in a while

    go fist yourself bud

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    the only thing that doesn't change is the need for a boogieman to blame everything on. it's human nature. most people would rather focus on an external bad guy instead of internally and fixing what is wrong with them.
    yup the paper tiger

    first the british, then the french then the mexicans, then the nazis (not so much a "paper" tiger) , then the communists, then the "muslims" now the "terrorists".

    its funny to watch films from different eras, and watch how the bad guys assume the regional accents associated with each group

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    the only thing that doesn't change is the need for a boogieman to blame everything on. it's human nature. most people would rather focus on an external bad guy instead of internally and fixing what is wrong with them.
    the boogieman is our Gov't. Im sympathetic to the bombers. But it is confusing because, the bombers are not the bombers. it was the fbi. even Roy agrees with that.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution . View Post
    the boogieman is our Gov't. Im sympathetic to the bombers. But it is confusing because, the bombers are not the bombers. it was the fbi. even Roy agrees with that.
    lol this is pretty funny. "im sympathetic to the bombers" hahaha

  5. #165
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    yup the paper tiger

    first the british, then the french then the mexicans, then the nazis (not so much a "paper" tiger) , then the communists, then the "muslims" now the "terrorists".

    its funny to watch films from different eras, and watch how the bad guys assume the regional accents associated with each group

    dont forget to include things like monsanto in there

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    dont forget to include things like monsanto in there
    i mean monsanto isnt a nation, idealogical group, or even something we can have as a tangible enemy. there a corporation, a monopolistic one at that, and they aren't used to rally the people around the flag.

  7. #167
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i mean monsanto isnt a nation, idealogical group, or even something we can have as a tangible enemy. there a corporation, a monopolistic one at that, and they aren't used to rally the people around the flag.
    but still a boogieman for some people to grasp at. I do it with Google but I have serious concerns about the extent of their data usage. I really havent seen anything concrete about monsanto that wasnt put out by rabid anti-capitalists.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    but still a boogieman for some people to grasp at. I do it with Google but I have serious concerns about the extent of their data usage. I really havent seen anything concrete about monsanto that wasnt put out by rabid anti-capitalists.
    watch "the world according to monsanto". as an environmental scientiest, i can assure you that what they are putting in our food and the GMOS that they have patented, are not good for you, and is probably one of the top worst things you can put in your body along with cigarettes and paint thinner. They also monopolized the seed industry making it so farmers have little choice but to buy their products, or go broke.

    Its very interesting, ill let the documentary talk for itself. And im sure youll find it is very non-partisan, and definitely supports capitalism in the form of small business and localized farming, opposed to oligopolies that stagnate the market and ruin the free market system.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    2,960
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    watch "the world according to monsanto". as an environmental scientiest, i can assure you that what they are putting in our food and the GMOS that they have patented, are not good for you, and is probably one of the top worst things you can put in your body along with cigarettes and paint thinner. They also monopolized the seed industry making it so farmers have little choice but to buy their products, or go broke.

    Its very interesting, ill let the documentary talk for itself. And im sure youll find it is very non-partisan, and definitely supports capitalism in the form of small business and localized farming, opposed to oligopolies that stagnate the market and ruin the free market system.
    but who is behind the documentary? stuff like that is ALWAYs put out with an agenda behind it.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Wall
    Posts
    2,598
    Images
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Roy Stuart is behind the board confiscation since only all wood boards should be use as they are the most progressive modern design. monsanto will take care of the garden.
    Ha! Makes so much sense...I was tricked for a second w/ the new trevolution also.