LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 515
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    There are real ocean pollution issues and no conspiracy involved. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0501145118.htm
    The conspiracy sites to work with real scientific news. That just isn't interesting enough for them.
    Well Brewengineer, I think you said it with your last sentence. People like to get worked up aboot things. I can understand. It makes life seem more interesting. Nothing like thinking the American government is coming after them to get the juices flowing.

  2. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    vaporize, son.

    It's mush easier on your constitution, brahh.
    plus you can used the residue to make some killer muffins. It's like having your cake and eating it too. with out hacking up a lung in the process.

  3. #233
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    There are real ocean pollution issues and no conspiracy involved. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0501145118.htm
    The conspiracy sites refuse to work with real scientific news. That just isn't interesting enough for them.
    Not just the fish. Both my parents fell out a few weeks after the oil spill. They live on the Mobil Bay. They were active and coherent prior. My mom's guts shut down and dad got clots in his lungs the same time. they still eat local oysters because of the ":It's all safe" message they got. mom gets lost going to her weekly DAR meeting. kinda like the symptoms described in this article.

    http://www.theinvestigativefund.org/...l/?page=entire

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ok that's alot of stuff right there.

    So, I'll just point oot a few..

    How is Obama trying to disarm America? Shucks, before Sandy Hook he passed PRO gun laws. Yes, because of Obama you gun dudes can bring your 9's to National parks and Federal lands. He passed some other pro gun law too, but I forget what it was. He passed NO anti-gun laws. Still hasn't. Dude, America is saturated with guns. They aren't going anywhere.

    Our prison population is all about our drug laws. Drugs(well certain ones) have been illegal for some time now. I don't see any tanks or troops on my block.

    Fluoride is good for our teeth. Don't forget aspartame in our foods. Innoculations are tainted, right? So, life spans have increased in modern times and people have been getting vacinated for awhile.....so........?

    Again, I ax, how has The Patriot Act interfered with your life?

    Obamacare? Dude, every other first world nation provides healthcare for their citizens. I don't know any Canadians who are afraid of their guvment declaring martial law.

    The oceans have been polluted for years...Argghh should have been around Jersey in the mid 80's. Yuck. How is that part of some government conspiracy. " We'll kill the marine life and then be free to impose our will on humankind" ??

    If there is some government influence on the rising rates of certain health ailments well that's more likely the Pharm industry trying to sell more pills.

    Are you really that fearful of the government? You know that people have been saying things like this for 200 hundred years.
    for one those bills were passed pre Sandy Hook. fast forward to the present. do you know about Operation Fast and Furious. they took the guns during Katrina. They went door to door in Oakland recently.
    two; if you like the Patriot Act you are no patriot. monitoring your phone calls internet actions and cameras everywhere is an infringement of your rights. they do the same thing in Communist countries.
    three; Obama Care forces you to have health insurance if you don't have private health care and don't sign up for Obama Care you are taxed.. that does not sound like freedom.
    four: we are being misled about the true dangers of the Fukishima event so they can push their nuclear energy program. GE owns the market. the government doesn't represent the people but the major industries. BTW I grew up surfing jersey from the late 70's and I remember tar balls on the beach.
    five:the whole health care system is based on pharmaceutical medicine. nothing on natural remedies or healthy lifestyle. the pharma industry is regulated by the FDA. look up Codex Alimentarius. if our government was so concerned about the health of its citizens we would not be the sickest nation on earth.
    six: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. - Thomas Jefferson

    understand that our Constitution was written so that the people ruled their own lives, and the governments job was to protect the Constitution. the government has been incrementally taking away our freedoms; as stated in the Constitution and Bill of Rights; in a fashion that we don't recognize the loss of our God given rights. read the Constitution. understand what this country was founded on and what has been lost over the last 60 years. President Eisenhower warned us about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY , President Kennedy and Martin Luther King died because of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXwbBOhAD6o
    Those who do not remember their history are condemned to repeat it. -George Santayana

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ok that's alot of stuff right there.

    So, I'll just point oot a few..

    How is Obama trying to disarm America? Shucks, before Sandy Hook he passed PRO gun laws. Yes, because of Obama you gun dudes can bring your 9's to National parks and Federal lands. He passed some other pro gun law too, but I forget what it was. He passed NO anti-gun laws. Still hasn't. Dude, America is saturated with guns. They aren't going anywhere.

    Our prison population is all about our drug laws. Drugs(well certain ones) have been illegal for some time now. I don't see any tanks or troops on my block.

    Fluoride is good for our teeth. Don't forget aspartame in our foods. Innoculations are tainted, right? So, life spans have increased in modern times and people have been getting vacinated for awhile.....so........?

    Again, I ax, how has The Patriot Act interfered with your life?

    Obamacare? Dude, every other first world nation provides healthcare for their citizens. I don't know any Canadians who are afraid of their guvment declaring martial law.

    The oceans have been polluted for years...Argghh should have been around Jersey in the mid 80's. Yuck. How is that part of some government conspiracy. " We'll kill the marine life and then be free to impose our will on humankind" ??

    If there is some government influence on the rising rates of certain health ailments well that's more likely the Pharm industry trying to sell more pills.

    Are you really that fearful of the government? You know that people have been saying things like this for 200 hundred years.
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
    there was a reason why the early slaves of this country were forbidden to learn how to read and right. look at the current educational system and no child left behind bullcrap. they are teaching kids to just pass test, they are not teaching them critical thinking.

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No, everything you posted is not wrong (some are very misleading or incorrect), but thinking they are a conspiracy is.
    Here is a good example: http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/new...04-th-vaccines

    Some of us actually live by the scientific method, and we find many of the claims by sites like AJ to be completely ignorant. It should also be interesting that almost no reputable scientist or medical professional backs the claims made by many conspiracy sites. I am not saying we should trust the government in every action they take. I am saying we should listen to educated professionals over some tin foil hat sites where the collective IQ doesn't crest 100. I have very close friends that work with infectious diseases in order to create vaccines and medicines. If anything, the government holds them back. No conspiracies, just lots of cash required for FDA approval.
    As for autism, it doesn't take a college degree to realize the increase in numbers is easily traced back to advancements in screening, along with occasional overdiagnosis. Same goes for ADHD and ADD. Back 50+ years ago, children with mild autism were just labeled as slow learners or stubborn. Kids with ADHD were just trouble or bad seeds. Now that we know what these diseases entail, we can trace them to a set of behaviors and test accordingly. Think of how many people died from cancer before they knew what it was. There is also a big issue of overdiagnosis, which seems to spawn from poor medical training. Some doctors just want to pass out medicine, and that drives up the numbers. But feel free to fear science. Maybe you would prefer some faith healing?
    I don't disregard science I use it. autism is not solely triggered by vaccines, but a multitude of factors such as GMO's, BPA, and other toxins encountered in the environment. Autism is associated with gastrointestinal disorders. there is plenty of peer reviewed science out there to prove this. ADD and ADHD are real but heavily over diagnosed. I knew many hyperactive non compliant kids when I went to school, and most of them went on to be either very successful business people or very influential artists. the government agency responsible for classifying mental disorders is in bed with the pharmaceutical company. why do we see 1 in 5 kids on some type of psychotropic prescription drug these days. they have classified disorders such as authority defiance disorder and choosing to eat healthy as a disorder
    http://www.naturalnews.com/029098_or..._disorder.html
    its just another sign of big government creeping into our personal lives. they want us to all be sick and dependent on them. whether we are truly ill or a manufactured .

    can't post all links of info as it is a nice day and I want to get out. do your research on the corruption of our medical system and research on healthy living and natural healing.
    [SIZE=2]Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates

    this man provides much information http://prn.fm/hosts/health-hosts/dr-...#axzz2SRbQCT3D

  7. #237
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I don't disregard science I use it. autism is not solely triggered by vaccines, but a multitude of factors such as GMO's, BPA, and other toxins encountered in the environment. Autism is associated with gastrointestinal disorders. there is plenty of peer reviewed science out there to prove this. ADD and ADHD are real but heavily over diagnosed. I knew many hyperactive non compliant kids when I went to school, and most of them went on to be either very successful business people or very influential artists. the government agency responsible for classifying mental disorders is in bed with the pharmaceutical company. why do we see 1 in 5 kids on some type of psychotropic prescription drug these days. they have classified disorders such as authority defiance disorder and choosing to eat healthy as a disorder
    http://www.naturalnews.com/029098_or..._disorder.html
    its just another sign of big government creeping into our personal lives. they want us to all be sick and dependent on them. whether we are truly ill or a manufactured .

    can't post all links of info as it is a nice day and I want to get out. do your research on the corruption of our medical system and research on healthy living and natural healing.
    [SIZE=2]Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food. - Hippocrates

    this man provides much information http://prn.fm/hosts/health-hosts/dr-...#axzz2SRbQCT3D
    Dude... I'm sensing a pattern here. The only sites that you reference are those of known QUACKS and CRACKPOTS. Read below about the so-called "Doctor" that you referenced at the end of the above post, specifically the part about his credentials.

    http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

    It is a well-established fact that drug abuse leads to paranoia and other psychological issues... maybe it's time to lay off and clear your mind a bit?

    Sorry for egging you on here, but mindless "followers" on either end of the spectrum having the nerve to tell other people to "WAKE UP" drive me nuts...

  8. #238
    guys its clear obama is the antichrist and congress is the illuminati. jay z and beyonce are bout to become supreme overlords of the United Snakes, and sandy hook, the boston bombing and 9/11 were all initiated by little gnomes who (as i pointed out before) were funded by the lizard people that caused the end of the world on the mayan doomsday and obama covered up

    I MEAN WHAT THE **** PEOPLE, wake up! i got the links right here


    http://xaxor.com/funny-pics/funny-ni...be-anyone.html


    ^read its all spelt out right there, you guys are sheep. if u wanna remain ignorant so be it, but im ready for the martian take over!

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by PhiloSurfer View Post
    Dude... I'm sensing a pattern here. The only sites that you reference are those of known QUACKS and CRACKPOTS. Read below about the so-called "Doctor" that you referenced at the end of the above post, specifically the part about his credentials.

    http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/null.html

    It is a well-established fact that drug abuse leads to paranoia and other psychological issues... maybe it's time to lay off and clear your mind a bit?

    Sorry for egging you on here, but mindless "followers" on either end of the spectrum having the nerve to tell other people to "WAKE UP" drive me nuts...
    Yeah, his post wasn't worth replying to. When I see a peer reviewed scientific study published in an independent journal, then it will be real information. Until then, it is pseudoscience and the antithesis of good scientific process.
    By the way, Naturalnews is not a peer reviewed scientific journal, and their supposed sources are just other pop-sci articles that don't even back up their story. When I link to places like sciencedaily, I do so for a reason. It is a straight forward popular science article source that links every article back to a scientific journal or study. No peer review means no story published, as it should be. If you don't understand why this is true, then you are completely disconnected from the scientific community.
    Last edited by brewengineer; May 5, 2013 at 07:14 PM.

  10. #240
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    yeah, that wasn't worth replying to. When i see a peer reviewed scientific study published in an independent journal, then it will be real information. Until then, it is pseudoscience and the antithesis of good scientific process.
    clearly brew u havent read my source