LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 28 of 52 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    there's a group, .01%ers that want to reduce the world population to 10%. getting rid of the "grazers". the queen of England's husband said that when he dies, he wants to be reincarnated as a deadly virus.
    The Rosa Crucians are gonna eradicate most of the earth's population until only 300,000,000 personages walk the earth(which would be totally twitchen, if you ask me). I saw it on Brad Meltzer's DECODED. So it must be true. Shoots brus, they also talked about some flood that may potentially happen to acheive this naturally. The good thing aboot it was that North Jersey is covered under water but South Jersey is A-ok. I kind of like those people.

Anyway, I want to thank all y'all who have participated in this discussion. Though I've neglected other threads which ask if there will be waves in Hatteras next September, I relish in happiness(no mustard) that a group of surfers discuss The Bilderbergs and Jesse Ventura(now he's cool as hell. He all moved to Mexico and just surfs these days). All you guys are swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Though I've neglected other threads which ask if there will be waves in Hatteras next September

WAIT!!! You mean there's gonna be surf in Hatty next September? Dude, what wetsuit should I be wearing?

look up cumbre viejo if you want a water disaster.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    WAIT!!! You mean there's gonna be surf in Hatty next September? Dude, what wetsuit should I be wearing?
    Aww man Erock you're blowing my mind. I don't have those answers. You need to post a new, two part thread, asking if, one, will there be waves in Hatteras next September, and secondly, if there are waves what kind of wetsuit coverage will be needed.

Woah, I can handle those questions separately but when you ask them both at the same time, in the same thread........HOLY MACKREL.

Wow, I'm starting to cry............

Ha, word up to the pup, Erock.

5. This is hilarity at its finest. I once thought I was a surfer, but now I realize you need to be an idiot that makes claims with no proof. Sounds like that 30 second double overhead barrel you got last swell.

ps this goes to both sides. love you all.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    you really don't realize why they had to pull civilians out of thir homes? They weren't aresting them, they were protecting them. They clear the house make sure jahar is not in there and then the people go back in their homes.
    Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahahaha!!!! Keep drinking the koolaid buddy!

Images
    well, i never really thought about the whole marshal law aspect of the searches in Boston. I am no conspiracy theorist by any means, but now that you mention it, the fact that the US government was entering homes and businesses without consent is BS. You can say that it was "for public safety", but ANY and EVERY head of household could simply be asked to search their homes in full, while the authorities wait on the porch. Once uncle Sam starts poking his head into civilian homes without authorization, forcefully, that is a problem. No matter what the situation... Now, if they had a lead on a certain address, location or accomplice then you have just cause to enter a home... But entering every home within a certain zip code with automatic weapons, that just isnt cool. Everything in my home is legal and I am a law abiding citizen, but I can think of 100 different scenarios where people would not like government agencies inside their homes poking around.

It was not for "public safety" to me at that point, that was just a means to an end. The end needed to be a quick capture of a suspect and means was by any means necessary, right or wrong... And they went with the wrong side of things and produced desired results...

If you want to scream "justice", than you must act accordingly and follow the guidelines that are set forth to maintain "justice"... I.E. Not entering civilian homes.

Images
    BTW: Hatteras doesn't break in september and I would say a nice 6mil with a hood and gloves will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You really don't realize why they had to pull civilians out of thir homes? They weren't aresting them, they were protecting them. They clear the house make sure Jahar is not in there and then the people go back in their homes.
    WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/culture-of-fear/

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    well, i never really thought about the whole marshal law aspect of the searches in Boston. I am no conspiracy theorist by any means, but now that you mention it, the fact that the US government was entering homes and businesses without consent is BS. You can say that it was "for public safety", but ANY and EVERY head of household could simply be asked to search their homes in full, while the authorities wait on the porch. Once uncle Sam starts poking his head into civilian homes without authorization, forcefully, that is a problem. No matter what the situation... Now, if they had a lead on a certain address, location or accomplice then you have just cause to enter a home... But entering every home within a certain zip code with automatic weapons, that just isnt cool. Everything in my home is legal and I am a law abiding citizen, but I can think of 100 different scenarios where people would not like government agencies inside their homes poking around.

It was not for "public safety" to me at that point, that was just a means to an end. The end needed to be a quick capture of a suspect and means was by any means necessary, right or wrong... And they went with the wrong side of things and produced desired results...

If you want to scream "justice", than you must act accordingly and follow the guidelines that are set forth to maintain "justice"... I.E. Not entering civilian homes.
    Bravo buddy. Good to hear someone is thinking rationally.