LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    That's splitting hairs no? He wasn't in a home, but he was hiding in a boat in someones yard. They knew what area he was in and had to check if he was in someones house...
    People are removed for their safety. They brought them outside and walked them a few houses away. They didn't stand on the front lawn.
    I think Community Watch is great and they did ultimately cath the guy. But the cops are going to, and ahould, search unitl theycatch them...
    Did you see the "innocent victims" that the cops dragged out of their homes after they caught him? They were cheering for the police in the streets. They did not seem too upset about their treatment

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I am not trying to buy into conspiracy. I don't believe that anyone was arrested etc. That isn't my concern really.

As far as the bank robber, yes, its the same kind of deal. No he didn't detonate a bomb in public, but he threatened to. He walked in the BOA, filled with civilians and threatened to shoot the place up and detonate a bomb inside, so as far as I am concerned, he should have been handled with the same expectations as the bombers did. You must assume when dealing with these kind of people that they are in fact capable of doing what they intend to do....

And as far as removing the civilians from harms way... As the final facts of this situation played out, there was in fact ZERO danger inside anyone's homes. The kid never entered anyone's home. Period. So I am not sure what intel they had, but I am sure they believed that he may have. But he didn't. He was never in a home. No one in the neighborhood was "in danger". The kid could have held people at gun point, or kicked down doors, but he didn't. He was hiding like the coward that he is.

So telling families to leave their homes while the authorities sweep the house, and the closets and any other possible locations.... what kind of "safety" did they really offer any of those people? A possible standoff while they stood in the front yard. Initiating a conflict with a suspect inside someones home, filled with their personal belongings? Keeps sakes? In doing this, they very well could have pushed him to entering a home with force. A million different things could have happened, but in the end i DO NOT believe that the people in that neighborhood were put into a safer situation by martial law and being removed from their homes to be searched. I mean, its not Nazi germany in the 40s. Its Boston in 2013. A simple: "Hey, is everyone in your home accounted for? Yes. Any crazy bombers break in? No. Blink your eyes twice if you are being put up to these statements... Thank you for your time." Move on.... Rest and repeat...

But again, community watch caught the suspect. Martial law failed as the authorities overlooked the suspect and allowed him to sneak right back into a now "secure" area... Not very secure since they completely missed the guy and with choppers and a million guys on the ground, this kid snuck right past them back into the secured area while they continued entering home, thus producing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    That's splitting hairs no? He wasn't in a home, but he was hiding in a boat in someones yard. They knew what area he was in and had to check if he was in someones house...
    People are removed for their safety. They brought them outside and walked them a few houses away. They didn't stand on the front lawn.
    I think Community Watch is great and they did ultimately cath the guy. But the cops are going to, and ahould, search unitl theycatch them...
    Did you see the "innocent victims" that the cops dragged out of their homes after they caught him? They were cheering for the police in the streets. They did not seem too upset about their treatment
    so it's all right the pig was pointing his assault rifle in a guy's face who was holding a child. You and your kind are the reason we have to get groped at the airport and put up pig harassment. You don't care as long as you feel safe, you sniveling pooswah.

You are a stupid, stupid boy... With your ridiculous videos. They pray on fools like you. One day you'll grow up

there is a right way to search and a wrong. I think what the pd did here was way over the top.

You are a stupid, stupid boy... With your ridiculous videos. They pray on fools like you. One day you'll grow up
    It's "prey" slimy britches. and I'm the stoopid one.

Got me dummy. Ewe Essay! Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    It's "prey" slimy britches. and I'm the stoopid one.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    One point is missed on this whole discussion. Had the good citizens of Boston been armed, this whole search process would have been MUCH more limited. I also think that if the cops knocked on the door and the people said they didn't see anybody in their house they should have moved on. There was definitely some overkill on the cops part but that shouldn't surprise anybody.
    You are absolute correct.

Images
    I feel you. And at the end of the day, if that was happening in my community, I would have let them in, let them do their thing and I too would have cheered...

I am just thinking of this on a much deeper level.

For instance, lets imagine this happened in East Baltimore... Okay? Not an affluent community with boats and huge homes... So, the cops are combing Greenmount Avenue right around North Avenue, and entering row homes and project complexes in their big search... You are trying to tell me that sh** would not have gone south in 5 seconds? I mean, with all the drugs and illegal guns and what have you in those communities, if you think there wouldn't have been firefights with civilians, or police or innocent people killed or shot... I disagree.

I mean, they couldnt get thousands of people out of new orleans when imminent death was on the way....

Im just saying everyone is lucky that this went down in a coastal boat community with lots of money and love for the cops.... You repeat this situation in the inner city in many other cities, people would have been dead. People would not have cooperated. Doors would have been slammed in faces, and then what? You enter with force for obstruction of justice.... You kick in the door and there are 4 heroin junkies slumped over high on the floor. what do you do with them? Arrest them? Make them wait out front? Leave them inside. Then one of them wakes up, sees a dude with a machine gun and pulls out and starts shooting....

Im very happy everything worked out well... But like I said, try this in Queensbridge NY, or in East/West/North or South Baltimore. Or south DC.... Or Newark... and the list goes on and on....

So I will give you this: Martial law works in white neighborhoods, in affluent communities with white collar people.... That I agree with. But once the precedent is set, you gotta roll with it. And trust me when I tell you, sh** could have got all kinds of ugly, no?

I undersatnd what you're saying. And it's a good point..
    But in situations like this I think most people stick together. After 9/11 everyone was pissed. From the Hood to Madison Avenue everyone felt attacked and everyone wanted revenge.... We are talking about i like the cops were kicking in peoples doors and attacking them. They went to front doors, cleared the house and searched. I think most people, rich and poor, would come together and help find the attacker in times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I feel you. And at the end of the day, if that was happening in my community, I would have let them in, let them do their thing and I too would have cheered...

I am just thinking of this on a much deeper level.

For instance, lets imagine this happened in East Baltimore... Okay? Not an affluent community with boats and huge homes... So, the cops are combing Greenmount Avenue right around North Avenue, and entering row homes and project complexes in their big search... You are trying to tell me that sh** would not have gone south in 5 seconds? I mean, with all the drugs and illegal guns and what have you in those communities, if you think there wouldn't have been firefights with civilians, or police or innocent people killed or shot... I disagree.

I mean, they couldnt get thousands of people out of new orleans when imminent death was on the way....

Im just saying everyone is lucky that this went down in a coastal boat community with lots of money and love for the cops.... You repeat this situation in the inner city in many other cities, people would have been dead. People would not have cooperated. Doors would have been slammed in faces, and then what? You enter with force for obstruction of justice.... You kick in the door and there are 4 heroin junkies slumped over high on the floor. what do you do with them? Arrest them? Make them wait out front? Leave them inside. Then one of them wakes up, sees a dude with a machine gun and pulls out and starts shooting....

Im very happy everything worked out well... But like I said, try this in Queensbridge NY, or in East/West/North or South Baltimore. Or south DC.... Or Newark... and the list goes on and on....

So I will give you this: Martial law works in white neighborhoods, in affluent communities with white collar people.... That I agree with. But once the precedent is set, you gotta roll with it. And trust me when I tell you, sh** could have got all kinds of ugly, no?

Hey NYNJ! A little history lesson for you.
    Hitler burned down his own parliament building and blamed it on Poland.
    After that he started creating laws close to our Patriot Act and NDAA, and convinced his people that it was to protect them from Communist threats.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR HISTORY YOU ARE CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT!