LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 515
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Come on dude... Really? You really think the govt is behind it? Really?!

    Like I said, I don't love the Govt. And I don't think they are trustworthy... But this has nothing to do with the Govt. Sometimes the bad guys did it... And this is exactly why every nomal person listens to you "Conspiracy Theorists" and laughs. When you Cry Conspiracy every time something happens you sound like a fool. Sometimes things are exactly the way they appear and the is no big conspiracy... And one day you are actually going to uncover a real conspiracy and nobody will believe you, because you say the same thing every time there is a news story...

    I personally think the Pantagon getting hit on 9/11 is suspect. I can't see how a large plane made that big a hole in the building. And I heave not seen real definitive footage of a plane hitting it (like I did see with the Towers). But I'm also logical and I think about the plane full of people that is gone...
    hey i'm not calling conspiracy. all i'm saying is where is the proof these two did it? in a court of law they would be found innocent. there is no evidence, no witnesses, no motive.
    they are guilty because the gov says their guilty.
    guess what? I had lunch with the Easter Bunny today. real nice guy. told me he was gonna blow up Santa'a workshop, soo don't be sad if you don't find any presents under the tree this year.

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No one marching in DC with loaded weapons is standing up for me. I am not a law breaker or an attention whore. He is just looking for a fight with no real planned resolution.
    look into this ex Marines plan. first of all he will not be breaking any law, and if you look into it he has a very comprehensive planned resolution. if you haven't noticed we have been loosing our Constitutional rights for years. this march is not just about gun rights, but all of our rights and the slow erosion of them.

    not my favorite president but some wise words none the less

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRejgR1WNBY

  3. #363
    Now I think you're just messing with me.
    There are witnesses, video evidence, and motive (that his family and friends both said he had)... You're talking to me about the Easter Bunny... I know. Jason Bourne did it..

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    hey i'm not calling conspiracy. all i'm saying is where is the proof these two did it? in a court of law they would be found innocent. there is no evidence, no witnesses, no motive.
    they are guilty because the gov says their guilty.
    guess what? I had lunch with the Easter Bunny today. real nice guy. told me he was gonna blow up Santa'a workshop, soo don't be sad if you don't find any presents under the tree this year.

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    sure some of you will have a lot of negative things to say but let me ask you, is our country better now than it was 10-20 30 years ago? we need change and not he kind our fine dictator Obama will give us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QptL_DtWs

  5. #365
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    sure some of you will have a lot of negative things to say but let me ask you, is our country better now than it was 10-20 30 years ago? we need change and not he kind our fine dictator Obama will give us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QptL_DtWs
    The country is way better than it was 10 years ago. Probably even 20. Not sure about 30, as I would have been 1 y/o. Stocks are up, industry is doing well, jobs are out there (at least for engineers). I don't have a lot of complaints, personally. I can still do all the things I love to do without any problems.

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    look into this ex Marines plan. first of all he will not be breaking any law, and if you look into it he has a very comprehensive planned resolution. if you haven't noticed we have been loosing our Constitutional rights for years. this march is not just about gun rights, but all of our rights and the slow erosion of them.

    not my favorite president but some wise words none the less

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRejgR1WNBY
    No offense to marines (I almost became one), but they are the last people I want making plans for the country's future.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Now I think you're just messing with me.
    There are witnesses, video evidence, and motive (that his family and friends both said he had)... You're talking to me about the Easter Bunny... I know. Jason Bourne did it..
    who has seen the video evidence? not me. have you? even the governor of Massachusetts states he has not seen it, only what the FBI described to him that the video contained. his family? his uncle. the uncle who was married to the head of the CIA in the Caucuses? that family now living posh life in Virginia?
    the government story that these two did it is all hearsay. there is no tangible proof. like I said there prosecution would not hold up in a court of law. But the Gov does not need that process. they did away with Habeas Corpus
    oh yeah. by the way they let me view Bin Laden's body before they made him fish food.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    No offense to marines (I almost became one), but they are the last people I want making plans for the country's future.
    well who would you suggest? Mittens Romney?

  9. #369
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,882
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    hey i'm not calling conspiracy. all i'm saying is where is the proof these two did it? in a court of law they would be found innocent. there is no evidence, no witnesses, no motive.
    they are guilty because the gov says their guilty.
    guess what? I had lunch with the Easter Bunny today. real nice guy. told me he was gonna blow up Santa'a workshop, soo don't be sad if you don't find any presents under the tree this year.
    Archy! Taking a break from vibing all the surfers of New York from New Jersey's beaches I see. Between that and spreading information about the dangers of vaccines, chem trails and fluoridation, I'm amazed you have time for us ignorant, unenlightend sheeple.

    There actually was (allegedly, don't believe anything!) an eye witness to these attacks, who saw the bomber place at his feet the bag that moments later would leave him without his legs. His name is Jeff Bauman, who as soon as he regained consciousness being unable to speak, begged for a piece of paper and pen so that he could write that he looked the man who took his legs from him, right in the eyes.

  10. #370
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    The country is way better than it was 10 years ago. Probably even 20. Not sure about 30, as I would have been 1 y/o. Stocks are up, industry is doing well, jobs are out there (at least for engineers). I don't have a lot of complaints, personally. I can still do all the things I love to do without any problems.
    well im a little longer in the tooth, and ill tell you that 25 years ago if, and I was many times, caught havin some beers on the beach, they would tell us to go home and drink. try that in this modern police state. we didn't get arrested if we got into a fight in school like now. stocks are up because the dollar has been devaluated therefore things cost more. industry is doing well? overseas yeah. were did all the automobile plant in Detroit go? your one of the lucky ones. count your blessings. sure there are tons of jobs out there, if you want to work in a hotel or the Golden Arches. Sorry buddy, but things aren't better.