LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I hate Mitt Romney. Obama was the only option, even if it wasn't a good option.
    The problem is there are only two options. When both options are ****, you get **** when you pick either one.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    The problem is there are only two options. When both options are ****, you get **** when you pick either one.
    If there was a collective effort to support third parties than there would not be only two choices. The problem is deregulation of campaign funding. Mittens and Obama raised a billion dollars each from major private interest groups including offshore interests. This idea that we have not become a Faciast regime is not valid. No longer does the two party system represent the public.

Quote Originally Posted by barrels4liam View Post
    I don't agree with all your conspiracy theories but I definitely agree that the country is not better now than 20 years ago. Inflation, manufacturing, illegal immigration problems, forced health care, home prices for new home buyers without equity, rent prices, etc. My parents and grandparents saw the American dream come true for them. They now think there is no American dream and I have to agree. It's slowly going away with the illegal population and high cost of living. It only pays to be an illegal citizen getting free healthcare, welfare, food stamps and free housing. There was a time when hard work payed off but now we are just left paying for every other lazy ass.
    well said. i agree.

the tea party is a third party that has gained some decent traction the past couple years... maybe in the future well see one of them elected or make a legit run at it. i like the tea parties idea because it is really centered simply around the idea of limited government which is in dire need in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    the tea party is a third party that has gained some decent traction the past couple years... maybe in the future well see one of them elected or make a legit run at it. i like the tea parties idea because it is really centered simply around the idea of limited government which is in dire need in this country.
    you are already seeing it. Smartly the tea party is starting at the local level and getting its voice on city councils and school boards. Even at the national level you have standouts like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. Unfortunately they have to be smarter to avoid idiots like Todd Akin or Christine Odonnel

Images
    They're all raping the constitution while claiming to realize it the most.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    They're all raping the constitution while claiming to realize it the most.
    dont buy that at all. there are plenty that are shredding the Constitution like obama, pelosi, feinstien and mccain (to name a few) but there are also some good guys like Paul and Cruz.
    Last edited by aka pumpmaster; May 7, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

What do you mean? As Obama said if you own a small business, you didn't build that, someone else made it possible for you .
    Hahaha! F****n a**sshole. This guys a dictator. Too bad the voting system is rigged. This country had a good chance with Ron Paul.

Images
    I did have hope w/ Ron Paul, even though i felt it was near impossible for him to get in.

Will look into Cruz, not proud to admit but I've grown pretty apathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    What do you mean? As Obama said if you own a small business, you didn't build that, someone else made it possible for you .
    Hahaha! F****n a**sshole. This guys a dictator. Too bad the voting system is rigged. This country had a good chance with Ron Paul.
    Even if RP was elected his agenda was DOA.